Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Police Themed Mini Events
Rainbow  (This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 01:57 PM by Hinzy_.)

[Image: Police_Events.png]

I've made a few interesting mini events for the police to act upon to claim some nice rewards, as well as to have some fun. If another player or staff member would like to use these, go right ahead. I'll do these at random to create some further excitement on the server. If you have more ideas (that are police themed), drop them below and I'll add it and credit you. You can also ask me to run a specific event if you want to and I'm not too busy, promise I'll try!

EDIT: Formatting is fucked up but I'm too lazy to fix it

01 | Terrorist Cell:

Situation:

Government intelligence has identified a terrorist cell operating in the local area.

Objectives:

• Locate and eliminate the terrorists.
  • Secure the hideout and further evidence.
  • BONUS: Capture the terrorists alive for further interrogation.
Reward:

• 3 x high-end weapon shipments.
  • 2 x large ammo crates.
  • BONUS: $8000 bonus to all officers for each terrorist captured alive. 

02 | Hostage Situation:

Situation:

A city official is being held hostage by a deranged man who is demanding a $75,000 ransom.

Objectives:

• Locate and eliminate the captor, keeping the hostage safe.
  • OPTIONAL: Pay the ransom.
  • BONUS: Capturing the captor alive will bring an additional reward.
Reward:

• If the captor is killed, $1000 to each officer.
  • BONUS: $15,000 reward to each officer if the captor is taken alive.

03 | Serial Killer:

Situation:

Numerous bodies have been turning up dead with a calling card nearby, believed to be from a serial killer.

Objectives:

• Locate and arrest the serial killer.
  • BONUS: Find the hidden safe.

Reward:

• $8000 bonus to each officer.
  • 2 x high-end weapon shipment.
  • 5 x kevlar. 
  • BONUS: Items found inside the safe are able to be kept by whoever finds it.

04 | Bomb Threat:

Situation:

An anonymous person has stated that they will blow up the PD unless $150,000 is paid to them.

Objectives:

• Locate the bomb and/or the person.
  • OPTIONAL: Pay the $150,000 ransom.
  • OPTIONAL: Evacuate the PD building.
  • OPTIONAL: Force a lockdown to ensure no citizens are within the blast radius.

Reward:

• Attachment kits and kevlar for every officer.
  • 1 x high-end weapon shipment.

05 | Assassination Threat:

Situation:

Intelligence has been gathered against a possible threat against the Mayor, believed to be from an Asian nationalist group.

Objectives:
  • Prevent the assassination against President Kimball the Mayor.
  • Capture or kill the man responsible. 
  • OPTIONAL: Investigate the area for clues.
Reward:

• $1000 reward to each officer if the assassin is killed.
  • BONUS: $10,000 reward to each officer if the assassin is captured alive.

[Image: LogoV3.png]

All these would be great events / RP style love you Pepsi Hax

[Image: Sylvester_sig.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 12:02 PM by RAVE.)

#6 active shooter situation 

An attack on our city is under commence by a lone gunman kitted out in military grade body armour and weapons His intentions are unknown but he needs to be stoped. 

Objectives - eliminate the threat 
(Optional objectives)
- capture and subdue the target
- activate lockdown to reduce loss of life on the population 
- lock off a part of the city to trap the target 

Rewards)
- main objective reward 
-$5000 to every officer 
-10x Kevlar 
-5x high end weapon shipments 
-2x ammo creates 

Optional objective rewards 
20x Kevlar 
10x high end weapons 
$15000 to every officer 
4x ammo creates 
+$2500 for lockdown 
+$5000 for capture of suspect 
+$3000 for containment of situation 

Player who plays the target will have -

+ 3000 health 
weapons of there choice 
juggernuagt SWAT suit skin

These ideas are awesome man, I reckon we should either turn this thread into an ‘event ideas’ thread or make another thread for event ideas where anyone can just say their ideas and staff make them possible (if appropriate).

[Image: Rahj_Sig_V4.png]

So we just did a run of the first event with myself and two other terrorists (Leemon and Jacob Davidson with Arab names). Police were briefed that intelligence had found a terrorist hideout and they needed to find it. The terrorists hopped in the empty building in the woods and gunned down numerous police before retreating underground. Police were absolutely slaughtered as they entered down the ladder, they eventually used smoke grenades to charge down, took me down and gained a foothold. The other two terrorists lasted for quite a while longer racking up kills before eventually dying. After the police had confiscated all weapons, I surrendered to them as a new terrorist. Police dragged me into interrogation after I promised to tell everything, unknowingly to the police, another two terrorists disguised themselves as police and came into the interrogation room, killing myself for snitching and more officers. I forget the total body count but I removed NLR like 25 times lmao, was a fun event that was still fair to both sides. Terrorists only had one life and police had unlimited.

Screenshots here: 

Show ContentSpoiler:

Sadly, I came on the last minute and skipped out on a nice event. When's the next one?

Majin Goo
DarkRP: Trusted

(07-13-2018, 04:15 PM)Majin Goo Wrote: Sadly, I came on the last minute and skipped out on a nice event. When's the next one?

I’m hoping to do one whenever I’m on or when it’s quiet. Being simple events to run I should able to do it pretty frequently anyway, I’ll probably run the next one later tonight or Sunday hopefully though

(07-13-2018, 04:22 PM)Hinzy_ Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 04:15 PM)Majin Goo Wrote: Sadly, I came on the last minute and skipped out on a nice event. When's the next one?

I’m hoping to do one whenever I’m on or when it’s quiet. Being simple events to run I should able to do it pretty frequently anyway, I’ll probably run the next one later tonight or Sunday hopefully though

Alrighto, Thanks!!!

Majin Goo
DarkRP: Trusted

The event was a nice change from the normal police work and gave us something to do.

Lieutenant of 5th Fleet

SWRP: Trusted
SWRP: Ex-Moderator