Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Sleeve's Staff App
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 05:52 PM by Bat.)

RPname: Currently : Bazza

Steam url: https://steamcommunity.com/id/UnwovenSleeve
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45273165

Why would you make a good staff member?: 1.6k hours on gmod, been playing this game for years, I know all the ins and outs of wiremod, ulx, dlogs and tonnes of other addons. In the past I've been moderator and administrator for various servers. I was Staff Manager and Community Manager for an old server called Aussie Light RP. For confirmation and recommendations please seek out Kimp and Jay Z in my steam friends list, they are past server owners of Aussie Light RP. On top of all that I've owned a few gameservers for Rust, Minecraft and Garrysmod; all of which lasted most of a year but were relatively low pop.

Any experience with commands?: As stated above I've got years of experience with ulx and many other administrating addons.

Any staffing experience in general?: Years of experience.

Have you read, and do you agree to the prerequisites?: Yes I do

A little about you:

Favourite in-game class/job: Either BMD or Cop

Favourite game: ATM it's either Rust or R6S

Hobbies: Drawing, Singin in the shower, Lurking 4chan,  Being a prick to pricks and a legend to legends, Pixel art, currently working on a game with a mate.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 03:51 PM by RAVE.)

- 1 did you even try. You basically told us you want this rank because you had rank on other servers and you think you deserve it . I’m not roasting you trying to be helpfull but I’d say best try agian in a couple weeks when your a little more we’ll know because I have no clue who you are. P.s no one is going out of there way to find two random people you know to say you’ve been a mod/ admin on another server enough said.

-1. What Rave Said. Sorry Sad

Majin Goo
DarkRP: Trusted

Although it's nice that you have experience on other servers, doesn't mean you're capable to run them all and in all honesty your app basically says "gib me mawd causse we wuz manger n shieet".

-1 You're not even active on the server anyway, so why should we bother.

DarkRP: Moderator
Name:
Thrawn Wilson 

Your dedication isn't looking that promising for someone who's applying for mod 

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=VW53b3ZlbiBTbGVl...2306540878]

I suggest taking the activity advice buddy.

TTT: Moderator | Ex-Super Admin
Prophunt: Moderator
Murder: Veteran |  Ex-Senior Admin
Cinema: Senior Admin
DarkRP: Trusted | Ex-Moderator/Trial Mentor
ImperialRP: Ex-Moderator

Edited it to be readable (I know that when you copy the application straight into the rich text editor or w/e it does the dark text so no biggie)

[Image: 0NDIHeb.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 08:38 PM by Unwoven Sleeve.)

(07-12-2018, 05:32 PM)Blue Admiral Wrote: Although it's nice that you have experience on other servers, doesn't mean you're capable to run them all and in all honesty your app basically says "gib me mawd causse we wuz manger n shieet".

What were the last 3 times you logged on mate?

(07-12-2018, 05:53 PM)Bat Wrote: Edited it to be readable (I know that when you copy the application straight into the rich text editor or w/e it does the dark text so no biggie)

Thanks lad

(07-12-2018, 03:50 PM)RAVE Wrote: - 1 did you even try. You basically told us you want this rank because you had rank on other servers and you think you deserve it . I’m not roasting you trying to be helpfull but I’d say best try agian in a couple  weeks when your a little more we’ll know because I have no clue who you are. P.s no one is going out of there way to find two random people you know to say you’ve been a mod/ admin on another server enough said.

Think whatever you want but I was just giving my background and experience lol

+1 because the server needs more mods. It's sad how horrible our DARK-RP server has become with all the RDM/MINGE/META-GAMING. I'm not blaming admins for this, im blaming a LACK of admins for this. We need more admins, admins who actually play the game and will keep the server in order. Every-day when admins are gone, it's just non-stop RDMing, prop blocking, RDA, racism and the most toxic shit imaginable. All because we don't have enough mods (no ones fault, i dont except everyone to play 24/7, but some nights the mods are offline for bed at like 10pm Sad )

(07-12-2018, 08:37 PM)Unwoven Sleeve Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 05:32 PM)Blue Admiral Wrote: Although it's nice that you have experience on other servers, doesn't mean you're capable to run them all and in all honesty your app basically says "gib me mawd causse we wuz manger n shieet".

What were the last 3 times you logged on mate?

News flash: Not all admins/moderators cannot be on 24-7 some of us don't have school holidays we actually have stuff to do outside of this source mod.

You clearly don't stand out to other players as a whole thus giving the honest impression of someone who just wants to get mod cause wow I have 2 hours on this server so gib me mawd. Go for trusted at least and have fun then, but in a mean time, keep playing and maybe our opinion will change.

DarkRP: Moderator
Name:
Thrawn Wilson 

(07-12-2018, 08:40 PM)dennis Wrote: +1 because the server needs more mods. It's sad how horrible our DARK-RP server has become with all the RDM/MINGE/META-GAMING. I'm not blaming admins for this, im blaming a LACK of admins for this. We need more admins, admins who actually play the game and will keep the server in order. Every-day when admins are gone, it's just non-stop RDMing, prop blocking, RDA, racism and the most toxic shit imaginable. All because we don't have enough mods (no ones fault, i dont except everyone to play 24/7, but some nights the mods are offline for bed at like 10pm Sad )

Well dennis he isn't very inactive and if he gets it he will probs play for like 4 days and go back to being inactive again