Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Separate Section For Staff
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 04:41 PM by Finn.)

(07-12-2018, 03:55 PM)Tyger Wrote: hmm...

Gmod forum sync?

Is it hard to do?

(Idk anything, dont mind me)

As well as, have server staff as a forum rank?

TTT: Moderator | Ex-Super Admin
Prophunt: Moderator
Murder: Veteran |  Ex-Senior Admin
Cinema: Senior Admin
DarkRP: Trusted | Ex-Moderator/Trial Mentor
ImperialRP: Ex-Moderator
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 06:54 PM by Finn.)

(07-12-2018, 06:50 PM)Zero Wrote: +1 to server staff as forum rank
Also add:
Server trusted
Server donator
Server Member

I need to have a bigger epeen
Ask can’t forget the ex-rank for the previous

This isnt about expanding our e penis's, we already know we cant grow our micro penis's ;(

Its a multitude of factors, shaping our community into one were we arent soley thinking of ranks. The forum rank simply shows that you are a staff of Poseidon and have been recognized for your service for that individual server. I dont want people to see this rank as a way to seem bigger than anyone else, and this rank certainty isnt going to be used as a dick measuring contest. If you cant see this as anything more than a grab for more power then you're an idiot Smile.

(07-12-2018, 06:53 PM)Finn Wrote: -Snip-

mfw you can't see someone clearly making a joke, then going on to write a whole paragraph about it. Hey why don't we just get all of what another community has on their forum, and implement it here while we're at it too!

(07-12-2018, 07:02 PM)-=ST=- ReMiX Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 06:53 PM)Finn Wrote: -Snip-

mfw you can't see someone clearly making a joke, then going on to write a whole paragraph about it. Hey why don't we just get all of what another community has on their forum, and implement it here while we're at it too!

Remix, I took my ideas of a various number of communities, Im gonna guess your implying boxel, you do realize boxel isnt the only community out there that has server staff as a forum rank. The reason why I "Wrote a whole paragraph on a joke" is to clarify it to others as well. If you didnt realize that, then im sorry for not making it more clear Smile.

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 07:43 PM by -=ST=- ReMiX.)

(07-12-2018, 07:09 PM)Finn Wrote: -Snip-

Yes, I know that not only a single community has that feature, and I was joking as well, and that is really apparent. I think we have a new contender for the Gold Medal at the backpeadalling Olympics! You were literally replying to what Zero had said with 100% seriousness and certainty, signifying that you weren't taking it as joke, and as well as clarifying it for others, as there's nothing there that backs it up. But anyways back on topic, it's not necessity to have a forum rank that implies you're currently staffing on a server, although yes it can make the forums a tiny little bit more of a forum (maybe?), there's no huge reward that comes with adding Server Staff to the forums. I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with adding it, but I think there could be other things that could be worked on before this is even thought about, such as fixing up the forum layout in some certain areas *If it's not currently being worked on behind the scenes*.

(07-12-2018, 07:42 PM)-=ST=- ReMiX Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 07:09 PM)Finn Wrote: -Snip-

Yes, I know that not only a single community has that feature, and I was joking as well, and that is really apparent. I think we have a new contender for the Gold Medal at the backpeadalling Olympics! You were literally replying to what Zero had said with 100% seriousness and certainty, signifying that you weren't taking it as joke, and as well as clarifying it for others, as there's nothing there that backs it up. But anyways back on topic, it's not necessity to have a forum rank that implies you're currently staffing on a server, although yes it can make the forums a tiny little bit more of a forum (maybe?), there's no huge reward that comes with adding Server Staff to the forums. I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with adding it, but I think there could be other things that could be worked on before this is even thought about, such as fixing up the forum layout in some certain areas *If it's not currently being worked on behind the scenes*.

Whats the point to you two posting then if your just going to joke around? I thought you said you were reformed and were actually gonna make a positive impact? Is shitposting and 'joking around' part of helping the community, especially in an actual serious thread?

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 08:40 PM by -=ST=- ReMiX.)

(07-12-2018, 07:51 PM)Finn Wrote: -Snip-

So because I reply to something you'd said without relaying back to the main topic, and having a little bit of fun, means that all my other posts I've made after I've been banned are out of the question? Literally I've made 1 "shitpost", and all of a sudden, other things I've said just get pushed aside? That's logical. I didn't post just to joke around, as I had given a perfectly valid opinion, but hey I guess you want to make it seem that me posting 1 little thing that wasn't on topic is all of a sudden worse than what it actually is. I am reformed, but the fact that you've said I'm not, and that you don't want me around does shift your opinion that I can, and will never be reformed, if you just open your eyes, you will see that I'm not being who I was a few months back.

EDIT: also mfw you derail your own thread (XD!)!

(07-12-2018, 08:39 PM)-=ST=- ReMiX Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 07:51 PM)Finn Wrote: -Snip-

So because I reply to something you'd said without relaying back to the main topic, and having a little bit of fun, means that all my other posts I've made after I've been banned are out of the question? Literally I've made 1 "shitpost", and all of a sudden, other things I've said just get pushed aside? That's logical. I didn't post just to joke around, as I had given a perfectly valid opinion, but hey I guess you want to make it seem that me posting 1 little thing that wasn't on topic is all of a sudden worse than what it actually is. I am reformed, but the fact that you've said I'm not, and that you don't want me around does shift your opinion that I can, and will never be reformed, if you just open your eyes, you will see that I'm not being who I was a few months back.

EDIT: also mfw you derail your own thread (XD!)!

I was referring to the post you made in this thread, sorry you didnt understand...again.

@Monkey @Hamad @Larko @Pelican.

Please sweep some of the trash of this thread pretty please (Mine and remix's useless posts)