Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Staff Application

Name: Water★Wizard
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43223793
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046713315/
Short Description of yourself: I'm a 16 Year old From SA. I enjoy Gmod, Rust and other games, The Only other hobby besides playing games I have is chess. I have a Banterous personality however when required I can become serious, and deal with problems. I enjoy helping new players learn the ropes which is partly the reason why I have applied.
Why you want moderator: I want to be a part of the staff team because I always find myself with a lot of new players who are having issues that need staff to resolve, I also enjoy helping new people, and wish to further this. I also have an interest in Nav-Meshing and other issues that I am curious in learning how to solve. I have also been playing this server since it was known as kickass, and I have watched it change and grow over the years, as such I am finally interested in becoming a moderator for the server.
Average time spent on the server per week: EST. 6-12 hours (i have year 11 ongoing)
Previous Experience: I have had previous experience as an admin or owner on several Rust, Unturned and Minecraft Servers. These experiences have taught me that these positions are stressful, and you have to be prepared to deal with all sorts of people.
Do you understand that your rank can be revoked at any time without reason: Yes. I Understand.
Additional Information you would like us to know? Because of my interest in chess, I am usually unable to play every few Friday nights. I like to Revive When I get 4 kills as a zombie.

May I ask, What was your name on Kickass/DFG?

(07-04-2018, 11:36 PM)GTFOBear Wrote: May I ask, What was your name on Kickass/DFG?

It was waterwizard, I can't seem to remember many people back then unfortunately, only 3 people I remember from back then was knifey, sillycodnoob and soldier niblet. You probably won't remember me.

+1 he hit me with a shovel in gauntlet and it was annoying. The few times I've played with him he has been helpful in a team, and has followed the few rules ZS has.

If you don’t mind me asking, roughly how many hours of ZS have you played in total?

Code:
What’s this?
Love From Auras
Quote:
Code:
What do I type here?!

(07-12-2018, 03:47 PM)Auras Wrote: If you don’t mind me asking, roughly how many hours of ZS have you played in total?

Give or take i would Estimate 250-400 Hours on ZS specifically (Most of which is one Kickass/DFG/Poseidon)

(07-13-2018, 05:16 PM)WaterWizard Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 03:47 PM)Auras Wrote: If you don’t mind me asking, roughly how many hours of ZS have you played in total?

Give or take i would Estimate 250-400 Hours on ZS specifically (Most of which is one Kickass/DFG/Poseidon)

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=V2F0ZXLimIVXaXph...2417847857]

TTT: Moderator | Ex-Super Admin
Prophunt: Moderator
Murder: Veteran |  Ex-Senior Admin
Cinema: Senior Admin
DarkRP: Trusted | Ex-Moderator/Trial Mentor
ImperialRP: Ex-Moderator

(07-13-2018, 05:27 PM)Finn Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 05:16 PM)WaterWizard Wrote:

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=V2F0ZXLimIVXaXph...2417847857]
This is only Recently, Most of my hours are from years ago, this is why it seems like I have so little Hours.