Put under new management?

TTT: Moderator | Ex-Super Admin
Prophunt: Moderator
Murder: Veteran |  Ex-Senior Admin
Cinema: Senior Admin
DarkRP: Trusted | Ex-Moderator/Trial Mentor
ImperialRP: Ex-Moderator

[Image: 78c7e0bb4cb9911b6652a16bee5fb883.png]

This shits dead, you gonna revive it aye hig?

[Image: Larko_Poseidon_V2.png]
Credit: Hinzy
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2018, 05:15 PM by Finn.)

(07-01-2018, 05:00 PM)Larko Wrote: [Image: 78c7e0bb4cb9911b6652a16bee5fb883.png]

This shits dead, you gonna revive it aye hig?

Yeah my man, put me as manager, this time it'l be Breach: My asshole.

Give it to my man cole or heinrich

what's breach i never knew it existed

OT: If we attempt to revive Breach it will have a temporary surge of players but it won't be consistent because aussies go on SCP Secret Laboratory and the people that play Breach on gmod to this day are Amercans and Russians and they already have servers of their own, so I don't see this happening anytime soon unless we are able to move Breach to SCP Secret Laboratory

SCP-Breach: Super Admin
DarkRP Name: Heinz Schmidt

I tried my best reviving it, I spent 4 months afking on the server, max players we got was 32, and it died straight after, I see no hope for breach, if freaky wants to make someone else manager, idm, but it’s most likely going to fail.

I am a born idiot.

Murder Manager
TTT Community Manager
Breach manager????

(07-01-2018, 06:00 PM)Monkey Wrote: I tried my best reviving it, I spent 4 months afking on the server, max players we got was 32, and it died straight after, I see no hope for breach, if freaky wants to make someone else manager, idm, but it’s most likely going to fail.

Prior when?

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2018, 04:03 PM by O-D-COLE.)

The server is empty because the staff team gave up due to the lack of a playerbase. I'd +1 for the server to be shutdown as it's not going anywhere, a new staff team could help only if the server was moved to SCP: SL, the game already has admin tools built into it and it has a stable, growing playerbase that is unlikely to die out as it is constantly undergoing updates from a dedicated dev team. Server settings can be changed easily to accomodate for rules and the server would surely get players as there is currently only one server provider for Australia as far as I can tell and their servers are usually full. But, as mentioned time and time again, gmod is what this community is built on, although I feel it would be beneficial to expand and cover different games, that decision is up to the owners and higher ups to deal with. So far, the future isn't looking good for Breach so I'd stop trying to revive it when nothing can be done by us. Even if myself or Hienz became manager nothing would change, the gmod gamemode is dead.

Breach: Head-Admin

[Image: NhJthf6.png]

(07-17-2018, 02:40 PM)Thomas Husson Wrote: i actually help run a server with my mate i can ask if he wants to merge with poseidonservers here is the server link if you want to sus it out guys https://discord.gg/5QEJ3xN +1 for shutdown +1 for it too be moved i help run it the server with my mate malcom

i bloody agree more check out my mates server via discord i can get you guys all set up and stuff https://discord.gg/5QEJ3xN

If you are wanting to do a deal like that you will need to talk to one of the owners @Freaky also advertising is strictly forbidden on the Poseidon Servers Forums so if a forum mod sees this, you might be punished for doing it.

Breach - Developer
Murder - Head Admin & Developer
TTT - Trusted & Developer
Surf - Manager & Developer

(07-17-2018, 05:30 PM)Echotiger Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 02:40 PM)Thomas Husson Wrote: i actually help run a server with my mate i can ask if he wants to merge with poseidonservers here is the server link if you want to sus it out guys https://discord.gg/5QEJ3xN +1 for shutdown +1 for it too be moved i help run it the server with my mate malcom

i bloody agree more check out my mates server via discord i can get you guys all set up and stuff https://discord.gg/5QEJ3xN

If you are wanting to do a deal like that you will need to talk to one of the owners @Freaky also advertising is strictly forbidden on the Poseidon Servers Forums so if a forum mod sees this, you might be punished for doing it.
the prob is i cant pm him so rip

Thomas Husson