Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Ill happily try help build

I can try help you build a lobby for a gamemode or hub.. Just gotta remember my minecraft details..

[Image: Sylvester_sig.png]

Could of just pmed @Rahj tbh

TTT: Moderator | Ex-Super Admin
Prophunt: Moderator
Murder: Veteran |  Ex-Senior Admin
Cinema: Senior Admin
DarkRP: Trusted | Ex-Moderator/Trial Mentor
ImperialRP: Ex-Moderator

ill help too!

[Image: RepentantPersonalCleanerwrasse-max-1mb.gif]
DarkRP: Trusted

SCP-Breach: Super Admin
DarkRP Name: Heinz Schmidt

@Rahj are we helping or?

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2018, 09:37 AM by Rahj.)

Yes, you can all help if you wish. I’ll be starting Sunday night and from then on pretty much every day till I complete it. Add my steam and I’ll message you when I am on and you can tag along if you’re available. I appreciate you guys reaching out to help. Also you probably could’ve pmed me as Finn stated.

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lebocuz101

DISCLAIMER:
Do not expect a rank/privileges out of this, you will still have to apply like everyone else otherwise it’s unfair. All help is for the sole purpose of server completion and release. The benefits would be me considering you much more as a candidate if you were to apply (this has been written because usually people expect ranks and I don’t plan on giving ranks out like candy, you’ll have my respect and gratitude instead or maybe something else better Wink ).

[Image: Rahj_Sig_V4.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2018, 02:12 PM by MariosMillion.)

@Rahj ok Rahj i will happily help build its just that i need some help getting my minecraft details back..

EDIT: I found out my details im all good!

(06-30-2018, 01:57 PM)MariosMillion Wrote: @Rahj ok Rahj i will happily help build its just that i need some help getting my minecraft details back..

How so? Message me on steam about it.

[Image: Rahj_Sig_V4.png]