Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

A teeny weeny suggestion

[Image: dc2362b967.jpg]

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1408509829

Does anyone have any experience with this? Looks pretty fun.

[Image: 0NDIHeb.gif]

looks good and useful

That would be very cool for raids etc as it allows you to take cover in your base and maybe evem around a corner if you are raiding somebody. +1 for it

Q and E keys to lean? Also I am also thinking the CW guns might be an issue when trying to lean around a corner, they may not be compatible and may fuck up. Would CW work in with this @Bat?

Justin Starke
Forum Mod
Dark Admin | Event Coordinator
TTT Mod
Jailbreak Admin

I've used this before, it is a really great addition. Back when i used it could be used to look through walls but this appears to be a rework so it is most likely patched.

+1 for adding this to the server it would bring more RP potential

+1. Looks Good.

(06-14-2018, 03:44 PM)Larko Wrote: That would be very cool for raids etc as it allows you to take cover in your base and maybe evem around a corner if you are raiding somebody. +1 for it

Q and E keys to lean? Also I am also thinking the CW guns might be an issue when trying to lean around a corner, they may not be compatible and may fuck up. Would CW work in with this @Bat?

Q opens the prop menu and E might press something you dont want pressed (e.g. a button)

[Image: 76561198171166054.png]

DarkRP: Trusted

+1, There might be only one problem with the keys used since they are already taken for most people

'New account since I forgot password to my old account'

Darkrp Name: Floyd Lawton - Trusted
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2018, 09:04 AM by Bat.)

(06-14-2018, 03:44 PM)Larko Wrote: That would be very cool for raids etc as it allows you to take cover in your base and maybe evem around a corner if you are raiding somebody. +1 for it

Players bind them themselves as far as I know. On my local server I did kp_leftarrow and kp_rightarrow.

Oh and desc says "

• Works with TFA, CW2, Half-Life 2 Defaults, and more
    "

No one said no, so I added this. I'll leave this thread open to see if there's any issues.

(06-15-2018, 03:10 PM)Bat Wrote: No one said no, so I added this. I'll leave this thread open to see if there's any issues.

Cool I will try that out

'New account since I forgot password to my old account'

Darkrp Name: Floyd Lawton - Trusted