Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: should we get special rounds?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
no
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Special rounds

bring in special rounds so us staff and abuse em with dodge ball n shit i mean whaaaaaa

But really, bring in custom rounds / special rounds
they will be fun, spice things up and i bet many people would like em in the off hours when not many ppl are on ;3

TTT Mod
Breach Vet
Furry Faggot

[Image: Hzag2AC.png]

Custom rounds are a really bad idea, they don't add any fun towards the game, IMO they ruin the fun

I am a born idiot.

Murder Manager
TTT Community Manager
Breach manager????

i believe they add to the fun, +1
would be cool to have special rounds, it is a pretty cool idea in my opinion, this too, was on finest gaming and had a huge impact in their success

IS THAT A BIASED OPINION...??????????????
Well, it's dependent on the gamemode, it could be a good to integrate a few ideas into the server.
However, you never know whether it's going to be a shit idea unless you 'try it.'
Secondly, it shouldn't be forced... It might be a reasonable idea to make it at the last round of the map (where most people are likely sick of it) by a forced vote. Therefore, it's more democratic and it doesn't get in the way of the enjoyment of other players. Give it a test run for a couple days, gain community feedback and you might be surprised..., or not surprised. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW, AND AWAAAY WE GOOOOOO!
How do you like that idea? Sorry, just trying to help resolve unresolved topics.

Special rounds are not going to happen we do not need to resolve the topics its not a huge issue, maybe one day but they will be but more geared at modifying a round of TTT rather than changing the gamemode to some iteration of deathmatch.

(06-19-2018, 11:21 PM)TerrestrialOcean Wrote: IS THAT A BIASED OPINION...??????????????
Well, it's dependent on the gamemode, it could be a good to integrate a few ideas into the server.
However, you never know whether it's going to be a shit idea unless you 'try it.'
Secondly, it shouldn't be forced... It might be a reasonable idea to make it at the last round of the map (where most people are likely sick of it) by a forced vote. Therefore, it's more democratic and it doesn't get in the way of the enjoyment of other players. Give it a test run for a couple days, gain community feedback and you might be surprised..., or not surprised. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW, AND AWAAAY WE GOOOOOO!
How do you like that idea? Sorry, just trying to help resolve unresolved topics.
I know this thread is locked, but can you stop bumping threads without any proper reason, we’ll comment if it’s denied or accepted when we make a decision. Thank you.

I am a born idiot.

Murder Manager
TTT Community Manager
Breach manager????
Thread Closed  This thread is locked.