Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Corpse Remover
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 02:12 PM by thirtyeightcs.)

I have a few ideas on what we could do to remove corpses to help both traitors and Innocents to win the round. I believe we need to have a way to remove corpses of those we kill other than just dropping them off the map as it has advantages for both teams, for traitors it helps remove any evidence/DNA left on a corpse therefore playing it safe if you knife someone or leave any DNA on a body and for innocents it stops traitors from being revived.

My first idea was discombobulators. Discombobulators are hardly ever used unless on a ledge where a traitor can get a few or more kills, and even then you hardly ever see them actually being used to kill players. A thought I had was if you throw a discombobulator in/near a corpse it would remove the corpse. This was actually an addon for another server in 2012 if I recall correctly, the server was Finest Gaming TTT. It has since then, shut down but I am sure the discombobulator strategy would work wonders on Poseidon. The down side to this is it is already kind of hard to get DNA on a player as a detective, so the ridding a corpse that has been knifed and has a minute or so of DNA is quite a strong change.

My second idea was cannabalism, many other servers have this but I believe cannabalism should be a traitor weapon that is one time use and heals you for 50 health or so. Eating the corpse would also remove the body. This is also a good idea as right now the only way to heal yourself in-game is either with a health station or a fake body and a defibrillator (which costs two credits instead of just one, as it is two items.)

These were my two ideas for removing corpses off the ground and cleaning up DNA left behind as a traitor, what is everyone's thoughts?

flare guns can burn the bodys xp

TTT Mod
Breach Vet
Furry Faggot

[Image: Hzag2AC.png]

Forgot about that lol, but also my other points:
You cant heal up as a traitor without spending a majority of your credits
Innocents cannot really get rid of traitors bodies.

let detectives hang em

so if a traitor wants to revive his teammates he needs to unhang, blowing his cover away. idk whatever

(06-12-2018, 03:43 PM)Pelican Wrote: let detectives hang em

so if a traitor wants to revive his teammates he needs to unhang, blowing his cover away. idk whatever

+1

Healing as T is op Sad

(06-12-2018, 06:01 PM)Dusk Wrote: Healing as T is op Sad

I guess so but fake death + rev is in the game anyway, maybe make cannabalism cost 2 creds? Same result but easier for new players + removes corpse, or are we keeping the lil healing strat on the dl

(06-12-2018, 06:05 PM)thirtyeightcs Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 06:01 PM)Dusk Wrote: Healing as T is op Sad

I guess so but fake death + rev is in the game anyway, maybe make cannabalism cost 2 creds? Same result but easier for new players + removes corpse, or are we keeping the lil healing strat on the dl

Yeah, to be fair its a 2 credit combo but it's not intentional. Ake was working on a way of nerfing the defib.
We have some small ideas of like stem boosts or whatever but nothing can be done till ake has done his exams.

My computer broke (I fucked the windows install not sure how) things may or may not be coming I'm still preoccupied with sorting out the existing issues before I make new stuff

Don't give t's the ability to heal lmao.
Thread Closed  This thread is locked.