Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Spuds trusted application
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 04:05 PM by TheMortyestMorty.)

~Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095928359

~Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67831315
~StarWarsRP name: OCDT-ENG 1863 Spud (PK'd now called Masher but most people know me as spud so i put it as that)

~Why you want this rank: I want this rank because in 212th i am the highest ranking engineer (by the way cipher is an engineer but hasn't got the class yet) which means i have to run the engineer training and tryouts (with atlas or cody's permition)  and not having tools can make this hard because unless atlas or cody are on or a helpful person lends a hand I cant run the training, and dont think im saying i dont like atlas and cody's help I am very thankful for all the training sessions they have set up for me, but it would be much better for me and them if I could run my own training giving them more time for atlas to work with the PARAS and cody to do regiment things. and i will not use the tools in a way to kill or abuse people only for training or other situations.

~Do you agree to use the tools that come with this rank properly?: Yes as I said above I wont abuse or harm other players with them and I will take the responsibility very seriously

OCDT HVY-7413 MASHER OF 212TH ATTACK BATTALION

+1 Spud is a very active member of 212th and don't see a reason why he shouldn't have tools for training and junk

212th MJR 3211 Atlas 

+1 For my Boi Spud cause he's actually really active and Participates in alot of events

212th SGM HVY-4563 Cipher
Big Grin 

wow i did not expect to get this many +1's so fast!  [Image: biggrin.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018, 04:23 PM by L1nk.)

+1 for spud hes a very active member and participates in most events also a really good ENG

2LT 2568 Neptune
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2018, 04:37 PM by MICKY MOUSE.)

+1 spud is an active member that is mature and is a great guy!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Medical core SSGT 4829 MATT

+1 active, doesn't abuse his tools

+1 he has been building a lot lately and I see potential in it. With these extra tools I think he could do some pretty cool stuff. He is also improving in areas I have pointed out to him. Good luck

Marshal Commander Cody (212th Attack Battalion)
CWRP Admin
Darcvader

XD thanks i will try not to forget to ask in admin chat first next time thanks seal and cody! XD