Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

James Bokolens Trusted App
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2018, 10:54 PM by Anders.)

~Steam Name Anders, Mr ldog
~RPName: James Bokolen
~Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/liamjgrant/home
~Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:150376115
~Any Donations? $30

~Why you want this rank: The main reason I would like this rank is to build. Though I have been trusted in the passed and I have been Stupid enough to loose it I would like to reapply with a new hope of getting it primarily for building and to get ride of late night minges.

~What will you do with the extra tools & commands that you receive?: As I said I will use it for Building but also for all the Dupes I have for Poseidon (there is a lot), as well has creating New things. 

~Do you agree to use the tools(adv dupe, light, etc) that come with this rank properly?:  Yes I do.

Be gone thot Boi! 

-1 sorry man you just got off of a 2 week ban and you got demoted

[Image: img]

-1 this thread is a joke, and not even a good one at that

Give it some time before reapplying for Trusted, and try and work on how you act in the meantime. I guess that's all I have to say.

[Image: 3wN9VQ7.png]

Sorry mate, but I can't say yes. This will be pretty much a carbon copy of Yuki's reply, only instead with a neutral / -0.5.

Yes, you did get trusted before, due to being a good player, but at least get back into dark rp, try to make amends with the admins and just play... I've barely seen you on since the ban, but, that's probably due to the fact I have terribly organised play times...

Dark RP Name: Vera Rixon 
Dark RP Rank: Moderator

It's not nazism if there's a panda...

-1 wait a while and then we'll talk. You did just get off your ban though and here you reapply?

DarkRP: Moderator 
Name: Admiral Thrawn

420 fuck no

your immature, your app sucks and you just got demoted.

-1 i have not known you long but i have heard you were banned but for what i do not know. The main reason for this is because you were going around showing people how to have a in-game aimbot through console commands. Granted it is easy to do, but still is not right.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2018, 02:56 PM by Malcolm Turnbull.)

Bokolen, as said in many of the posts, you only recently came off a ban. As well as that, you demonstrated when you were previously in the Trusted rank an inability to conduct yourself in accordance to the Trusted rules and responsibilities. These are not issues that that disappear upon returning from a ban. These are all matters of distrust, which can only be mended and corrected through the passage of time, and via the display of qualities and behaviours that indicate that you have made improvements.

Mate, I have had many conversations with you, you'll know when it is right. But, I think its is fairly apparent that currently, you are not suitable for trusted in the view of the community. Bokolen, I advise you lock the application, and apply at a later date on the advice of a staff member.

[Image: Malc_Sig_V2.png]

Credit: Hinzy                

-1 was an idiot while trusted and considering he just got unbanned, he’s one of the last people I’d considers “trusted”

[Image: Zero_Sig_V1.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2018, 05:02 PM by Napoleon.)

-1 Fuck off. You were so abusive as Trusted and you Got Demoted. I wouldn't trust you at all.
Thread Closed  This thread is locked.