Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: Which one did you hear first?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yanny
38.46%
5 38.46%
Laurel
61.54%
8 61.54%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Yanny vs Laurel

SCP-Breach: Super Admin
DarkRP Name: Heinz Schmidt

Also for the cool kids and people with large egos
The original word WAS “Laurel” and not “Yanny” however since it was edited and whatnot, it now depends heavily on what sound frequencies you hear when it’s played.
Also 47% here yanny and the rest laurel

SWRP: SSGT 4352 Bait (Green Company)

Jailbreak: Ex-Administrator

Laurel. That's what it officially is and has been confirmed.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2018, 05:20 PM by Heinzrich Beanler.)

(05-18-2018, 05:09 PM)Zero Wrote: Also for the cool kids and people with large egos
The original word WAS “Laurel” and not “Yanny” however since it was edited and whatnot, it now depends heavily on what sound frequencies you hear when it’s played.
Also 47% here yanny and the rest laurel

Thank you for the information good sir, something else as well I am rather curious on what others think it says when they hear the audio. This is pretty much determining who is more prone to higher frequencies (Yanny) and who is less prone to higher frequencies (Laurel).

(bring back informative react back please)

SCP-Breach: Super Admin
DarkRP Name: Heinz Schmidt

This Yanny Laurel thing is weird though, at first I couldn't hear anything but Laurel yet now I hear Yanny. With the dress I could only black and blue and could never see white and gold.

I read that younger people with better hearing are more likely to hear yanny. So knowing laurel is the original word makes me feel better since I heard laurel.

[Image: 0NDIHeb.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2018, 06:36 PM by Bat.)

(05-18-2018, 06:28 PM)thtguyovrthr Wrote: This Yanny Laurel thing is weird though, at first I couldn't hear anything but Laurel yet now I hear Yanny. With the dress I could only black and blue and could never see white and gold.

ONE time I randomly heard Yanny lol, the rest were Laurel

edit: wtf the forum no longer compresses double posts into one post well im too lazy to merge this

All i can hear is yanny, or Yawy not exactly yanny

this video is far more entertaining

DEATHRUN: EX MOD DEMOTED (VETERAN)
DANKRP: EX ADMIN DEMOTED (TRUSTED)
TTT: EX ADMIN (VETERAN)

(05-18-2018, 10:49 PM)Benji Brah Wrote:

this video is far more entertaining

I think it's more common to hear both on this one. You hear the one you'd thinking of.