Required Information:

RP Name:
Steve Harris
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:56356486
Steam Profile:
Profile here!
Pre-Requisites:

1. Activity: It used to be high but I had to take a break.
  2. Are you calm? Yes, I am most of the time.
  3. Do you understand the chain of command? Yes.
  4. You must be 15 years or older, or very mature. I believe that I have been mature when I used to be administrator.
  5. You must agree that rank tools are only to be used to help others and yourself. Yes I do agree.
  6. You agree that rank can be pulled at any time. Yes I agree.
  7. You agree to be active every other day. Yes I will be as active as I can.
  8. You must understand that you may not receive the rank. I believe with the current circumstances that the chance I may not receive the rank is extremely high.
A Little Background Explanation:
So as many of you may be aware or not, I have been banned recently for pulling a Mass RDM and are probably wondering why I'd do such a thing. Personally, I do regret my actions at the time and understand that what I did was wrong and unforgivable. I did this as I was not thinking straight and I was having a breakdown at the time, I would not like to go into many specifics of it.

Why I Would Be a Good Staff Member:
I believe that I was a decent staff member when I had Administrator and wish to return to staffing when possible, but I do understand that it may not be possible due to my past actions and current state, but I may as well try. I believe that I can be fairer and calmer during sits if I do return to staffing as I have slightly recovered from what happened earlier.

Experience With Commands:
I am experienced with all of Poseidon DarkRP's commands from my administrator career.

Staffing Experience:
Poseidon DarkRP | Ex-Administrator

Some Information About Myself:

[b][u]Favourite In-Game Jobs:[/u][/b]
Personally, I find Doctor, Police and Thief quite fun to play.

Favourite Game:
Garry's Mod, of course.

Hobbies:
Video Games and that's it really.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and may I restate that I am sorry for my past actions and will make sure to never repeat those actions.

P.S: If some formatting is autistic, it's not my fault blame the forums.

Steve Harris - Piece of shit
DarkRP - Trusted
Jailbreak - Something
TTT - Moderator

Nigga your 14? You sound fucking 20 nigga

TTT: Admin | Ex-Super Admin
Cinema: Senior Admin
Prophunt: Ex-Moderator
Murder: Veteran |  Ex-Senior Admin
DarkRP: Trusted | Ex-Moderator/Trial Mentor
ImperialRP: Ex-Moderator

+1 Boi. This guy taught me all the rules that are somewhat unclear on my first day. Good Luck me boi!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2018, 08:35 AM by Blue Admiral.)

+1 mentored me well and will still be a great staff member.

I'm gonna change it Neutral for now, look Steve your cool and all, I'd shoot the shit with you, but @Larko in a sense is right, you treated the server as a second family and ultimately got far too attached to it. Might I suggest this: If you become staff again, do your best not to get attached to it. Focus on your life, not some random Garry's mod server.

DarkRP: Moderator 
Name: Admiral Thrawn

+1 is a good boy

[Image: 3wN9VQ7.png]

+1 oof yes kthx

[Image: img]

Weren’t you banned for mass rdm as an admin.

I'm a King

(05-18-2018, 02:21 AM)Hamad Wrote: Weren’t you banned for mass rdm as an admin.

Literally said in the app he did
Or did you not think to actually read the app

[Image: Zero_Sig_V1.png]

(05-17-2018, 08:47 PM)maul plart call bop Wrote: A Little Background Explanation:
So as many of you may be aware or not, I have been banned recently for pulling a Mass RDM and are probably wondering why I'd do such a thing. Personally, I do regret my actions at the time and understand that what I did was wrong and unforgivable. I did this as I was not thinking straight and I was having a breakdown at the time, I would not like to go into many specifics of it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and may I restate that I am sorry for my past actions and will make sure to never repeat those actions.

(05-18-2018, 02:21 AM)Hamad Wrote: Weren’t you banned for mass rdm as an admin.

Yeah he kinda said that @Hamad

Neutral
Personally I don't mind you and I didn't think you were a bad staff member, don't get me wrong you had your ups and downs but overall you weren't bad and you were probably the most active. That is my personal point of view however my staffing point of view is completely different. At the time of staffing your mindset was just to play the server, for the server to be your life (literally). That just isnt how the world works man, if Steve Harris were to come back to being a staff member, he would need to not be as dedicated as he is. You also really need to consider is this to early to apply after the most recent thing you did?
Right now I just don't see you in the right mindset, you just get to into the game to the point where you think it is reality, and for staffing that is not someone we really need. Don't get me wrong Steve personally I don't mind you but for now I am going to leave it with a neutral. Goodluck buddy.

[Image: Larko_Poseidon_V2.png]
Other names: RapidPunch, Justin Starke
Credit: Hinzy

-1 this man doesn't deserve a staff after what he did and he is to much drama around the sever, sorry mate but just being honest here.

[Image: Carrot_Sig_V1.png]
Credit: @Hinzy_
Thread Closed  This thread is locked.