Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Cheap headsets

Hi, im looking for a cheap headset between $1 and $21 i know this is a tight budget but anything is still good right? (Please check for shops near Parafield Gardens SA 5107 if they still have the item) Anyways thanks for helping me if you did.

[Image: sylveter_stallone.png]

Honestly that's a really low budget for headsets, at that rate I'd probably recommend literally using a set of phone earbuds or something. If you can save up I'd recommend the Razer Blackshark it's pretty decent and light on your head considering the brand lmao

[Image: LogoV3.png]

If you’re going that low, the best you could do is going to Kmart, to get a cheap headset. The better quality headsets, starry from I’d say around 60’ish or so dollars

WHAT A FRICKEN BARGAIN

https://techwarehouse.co.nz/other/headse...8NEALw_wcB

Yeah you might want to go higher at least 50+ otherwise there is no point buying a headset cuz it'l break in no time and most likely be a shitty product

Honestly it would be better if you saved up or invested more into it. A good quality pair of headphones/headset can change your life like no jokes.

Poseidon Servers Murder - Head Admin & Developer
Poseidon Servers Breach - Developer

(05-16-2018, 05:19 PM)Echotiger Wrote: Honestly it would be better if you saved up or invested more into it. A good quality pair of headphones/headset can change your life like no jokes.

That’s being a bit dramatic, but you’re right in the circumstance where investing more into a headset is more beneficial, and the same applies to a lot of other situations

Generic post that contains a link taking you to some flimsy plastic kmart headphones you can buy for $2.50

SWRP: SSGT 4352 Bait (Green Company)

Jailbreak: Ex-Administrator