Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

CInco Mayo - Dark RP

(05-15-2018, 09:33 PM)Lightning Wrote: hey I don’t know this person nor the context of what anyone else is talking about but I need to fit in !!!!!!

Okay google, define missing the point.

[Image: Ge963GN.gif]

(05-15-2018, 09:36 PM)Lcast Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 09:33 PM)Lightning Wrote: hey I don’t know this person nor the context of what anyone else is talking about but I need to fit in !!!!!!

Okay google, define missing the point.

everyone on this forum gets super triggered when someone writes -1 who are you. This isn’t different, you can’t judge someone’s personality if you’ve never communicated with them.

kanye for forum mod 2020
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2018, 09:49 PM by Tyger.)

I get that he wants to appeal, but his account was banned by an official owner. This doesn't give anybody else the right to excuse his ban for an appeal and this will be locked as is.

You cannot use an alternate account to appeal where you are not welcome. Appeal to Lantos directly, he's the one who banned you on the forums. You have been forgiven by some, but you need to do things the official way, no exceptions.

Your darkrp ban will have to be appealed through myself or Perrin. Nothing personal, just enforcing the way the system works.
Thread Closed  This thread is locked.