Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Mod App -Sylvester Stallone

@Napoleon i have heard his voice it is quite squeeky, and did change a large amount of my opinion of him. This was mainly due to the fact he'd join discord and squeel or breathe deeply into his mic on purpose, to minge or troll. He changes when he uses his microphone he turns into someone you just wanna punch.

I don't think it's essential to have a mic as Moderator tbh but Admin will definitely require a mic.

Majin Goo
DarkRP- Trusted
Armory Camper
Trash Builder

[Image: latest?cb=20170518073921]
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2018, 12:11 PM by Napoleon.)

(06-16-2018, 11:43 AM)Majin Goo Wrote: I don't think it's essential to have a mic as Moderator tbh but Admin will definitely require a mic.

Yes it is. Admin is no Different to Moderator in terms of how to moderate. Admin just has more perks, the Moderation just stays the same but you can Conduct sits easier.

You don't really need a Mic to Moderate or even RP but it definitely Helps. When you're RPing you need to keep on Consistently typing and sometimes there's Miscommunication and people get the wrong Message. Same with Doing sits, using your mic helps avoiding Miscommunication and Communication is a key factor resolving Issues. Miscommunication in RP isn't to Major but In sits, it can escalate to very Large Problems.

Also, Reply if you want, it won't seem like you're bumping it, it'll just be a Normal Reply to a Normal Question/Statement.@MariosMillion

(06-16-2018, 11:43 AM)Majin Goo Wrote: I don't think it's essential to have a mic as Moderator tbh but Admin will definitely require a mic.

A working microphone is vital to police a server in general, haven't you read the requirements? It'd be annoying if you had to do a sit via typing.

DarkRP: Moderator/Thrawn Wilson
Jailbreak: Admin

(06-16-2018, 12:15 PM)Blue Admiral Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 11:43 AM)Majin Goo Wrote: I don't think it's essential to have a mic as Moderator tbh but Admin will definitely require a mic.

A working microphone is vital to police a server in general, haven't you read the requirements? It'd be annoying if you had to do a sit via typing.

Since we lost the old requirements, having a mic isn't on there any more

[Image: Sig_2.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2018, 08:39 AM by Majin Goo.)

(06-16-2018, 12:01 PM)Napoleon Wrote:

Yes it is. Admin is no Different to Moderator in terms of how to moderate. Admin just has more perks, the Moderation just stays the same but you can Conduct sits easier.

You don't really need a Mic to Moderate or even RP but it definitely Helps. When you're RPing you need to keep on Consistently typing and sometimes there's Miscommunication and people get the wrong Message. Same with Doing sits, using your mic helps avoiding Miscommunication and Communication is a key factor resolving Issues. Miscommunication in RP isn't to Major but In sits, it can escalate to very Large Problems.

Also, Reply if you want, it won't seem like you're bumping it, it'll just be a Normal Reply to a Normal Question/Statement.@MariosMillion
I definitely agree to what you said here as well as what Thrawn said. Smile

Edit: Though some of us just don't like using mics and we don't think its necessary to "use" a mic. I mean I only bought a headset to hear but removed the speaker thingy.

Majin Goo
DarkRP- Trusted
Armory Camper
Trash Builder

[Image: latest?cb=20170518073921]

(06-18-2018, 08:38 AM)Majin Goo Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 12:01 PM)Napoleon Wrote:

I definitely agree to what you said here as well as what Thrawn said. Smile

Edit: Though some of us just don't like using mics and we don't think its necessary to "use" a mic. I mean I only bought a headset to hear but removed the speaker thingy.
Guys and girls i understand that a mic is important but i wont be able to get one until near the end of the year, I am truly sorry if this causes more issues to happen its just what happens when my headset breaks.. And do not forget its your boy Sylvester Stallone enjoy your day!

[Image: sylveter_stallone.png]