Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

IzBen_2 Ban Appeal

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]~ Steam name: Ben is back
~ Steam ID:   STEAM_0:1:214268672
~ Game mode: Darkrp
~ RP Name: cant remember
~ Ban Reason: Wrongfully accused of rdm therefore got a temp ban and when i thought it was done i clicked on the server and gave me a perma ban
~ Banned by: can't remember
~ Length of ban: Perma Ban
~ Your Evidence ( that proves you're innocent / should be unbanned - NOT your ban screen ):

~ Reason you want to be unbanned: There are not a lot of good darkp servers and i think Poseidon is the best one and i would like to be able to play it again
[/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Evidence of ban: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1363512938[/color]

+1 for unban, just don't alt account again. It's either that or there was a false positive on the anti alt system.
Steve Harris - Local Failure
DarkRP: Admin
Jailbreak: Something

(This post was last modified: Wednesday, 18-04-2018, 06:30 PM by IzBen_2.)

(Tuesday, 17-04-2018, 04:41 PM)maul plart call bop Wrote: +1 for unban, just don't alt account again. It's either that or there was a false positive on the anti alt system.

what does +1 for unban?

(Wednesday, 18-04-2018, 06:30 PM)IzBen_2 Wrote:
(Tuesday, 17-04-2018, 04:41 PM)maul plart call bop Wrote: +1 for unban, just don't alt account again. It's either that or there was a false positive on the anti alt system.

what does +1 for unban?

So will i be able to play again

+1 is simply their opinion on whether you should be unbanned or not. The manager will decide whether you will ACTUALLY be unbanned or not. Everyone else is just putting forward their opinions and such
BAD BOY BAD ATTITUDE

Show ContentClick Dis:

(Wednesday, 18-04-2018, 06:34 PM)Cain Wrote: +1 is simply their opinion on whether you should be unbanned or not. The manager will decide whether you will ACTUALLY be unbanned or not. Everyone else is just putting forward their opinions and such

So when will that happen?

(Wednesday, 18-04-2018, 11:14 PM)IzBen_2 Wrote:
(Wednesday, 18-04-2018, 06:34 PM)Cain Wrote: +1 is simply their opinion on whether you should be unbanned or not. The manager will decide whether you will ACTUALLY be unbanned or not. Everyone else is just putting forward their opinions and such

So when will that happen?

When the Server Manager (@Perrin) Decides to see the appeal and Accept/Deny it. She does look at it occasionally but on an average, it takes a week or 2 weeks to be accepted/Denied if it's getting solid +1s.

So I've unbanned that account, but do you have an another steam family shared account?
[Image: tAQLXoT.gif]