Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

Dennis Unban Appeal

(Sunday, 14-01-2018, 11:26 PM)Mr Lispy Wrote: Bob Jane is an experienced admin. He would have a good reason for banning. Anyhow neutral till bob replies to this thread

It's been almost 48 hours and i have yet to even receive a simple email or any proof of attempt of communications on his side. I will give him the benefit of the doubt of course and assume he has things on. I await his response hopefully on Monday. I am just not happy that ive been falsely banned for 48 hours so far.

what a menace you are, hahahahah!

Anyone what's probably happened is Bob Jane hopped on shortly after (or was called on) to extend your ban for Mass RDM and peeped the logs to see how many kills you accumulated and based it from that. The issue isn't necessarily with Bob Jane more or less the Trusted who votebanned you in the first place, that's the first step of all this otherwise it's gonna be a little hard to clear your name. If what you're saying is the truth then that Trusted is in some right shit, what I can say though is there's very minimal chance of you being unbanned because of this. The only evidence would be what the Trusted witnessed and without knowing who that be, ain't no way to get to the bottom of it.
[Image: 1o2IeHx.png]
DarkRP:
Moderator (11-04-2017 - 25-05-2017)
Administrator/Trial Mentor (25-05-2017 - 12-07-2017)

(Monday, 15-01-2018, 05:25 AM)Lacross Memeston Wrote: what a menace you are, hahahahah!

Anyone what's probably happened is Bob Jane hopped on shortly after (or was called on) to extend your ban for Mass RDM and peeped the logs to see how many kills you accumulated and based it from that. The issue isn't necessarily with Bob Jane more or less the Trusted who votebanned you in the first place, that's the first step of all this otherwise it's gonna be a little hard to clear your name. If what you're saying is the truth then that Trusted is in some right shit, what I can say though is there's very minimal chance of you being unbanned because of this. The only evidence would be what the Trusted witnessed and without knowing who that be, ain't no way to get to the bottom of it.

So i'm going to remained banned because the admins lack the tools needed to clear the case? I find that an extremely poor way to manage a server and makes me being wrongly banned not only extremely unjust but a horrible reflection on the server.

In my position (being banned) i can't really do anything, i don't have access to the logs or even the ability to the server to try and work it out for myself. It would be like throwing me into jail with no contact to the outside world and telling me to get my own evidence to clear my name. 

I am not particularly blaming any individual, bob jane or the trusted player who started the voteban. However is there any other admin able to help me out? Am i in a backwards world where im guilty until proven innocent here?

As of this post Bob Jane still has made no attempt to contact me, i can't even talk to the admin who banned me. I don't understand or know what i can possibly do at this time and point. I do hope another admin is able clear this up.

-1 it was a 14 day ban get over it. It will expire
                             [Image: tI89idk.png]

(Monday, 15-01-2018, 04:13 PM)Cheng Lou Wrote: -1 it was a 14 day ban get over it. It will expire

Well how would you feel if you got wrongly banned for 2 weeks? I'm on holidays currently and in 2 weeks time i wont have the time to play gmod. Please take the context of the situation into account before you vote.

(This post was last modified: Monday, 15-01-2018, 05:00 PM by Rahj.)

If it would clear things up, I can check logs and find the trusted who banned you?
DarkRP - Admin | Event Coordinator
School Shooter - Ex-Admin
Minecraft - Dev
Cinema - Admin

(This post was last modified: Monday, 15-01-2018, 08:05 PM by Dennis.)

(Monday, 15-01-2018, 04:58 PM)Rahj Wrote: If it would clear things up, I can check logs and find the trusted who banned you?

That would be awesome! If you could get him to post here on the forum that would make things alot easier to clear up i hope. Thanks x1000000 Rahj.