Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

Forums - Suggestions

(This post was last modified: Tuesday, 05-12-2017, 12:43 AM by Cain.)

just say you dont know how lol
or allow tyger to do it

no one expects you to be something ur not ( smarttech savvy ), just say you can't and then allow tyger to do it cos he actually knows how
or maybe spook or could actually do it [Image: funny2.png]

nice that u defend urself in pms but only about ur smartness :V
BAD BOY BAD ATTITUDE

Show ContentClick Dis:

The forums are good how it is, nice and simple and that's how it should be

(This post was last modified: Tuesday, 05-12-2017, 12:15 AM by Tyger.)

(Tuesday, 05-12-2017, 12:00 AM)Freaky Wrote:
(Monday, 04-12-2017, 11:50 PM)aidybee Wrote:
(Monday, 04-12-2017, 11:47 PM)Freaky Wrote:
(Monday, 04-12-2017, 11:36 PM)jatsmith236 Wrote:
(Monday, 04-12-2017, 11:34 PM)Freaky Wrote: Will improving the forums bring in new users?

No it won't, Not worth working on tbh.

Unless yall are really telling me this happens "oh dang these forums don't look very nice I might not sign up and try to get this rank I am hungry for"

Maybe you should focus on pleasing current users

That would be nice, But if an addon ends up breaking the forums which it has in the past shit would most likely never be restored and we would lose forums alltogether
Try installing addons in a isolated environment seperate from the current fourms?

I already have, It takes longer than people think to install addons especially when you need code knowledge for most of the plugins to work with a theme that isn't default mybb

I'd be happy to assist you in whatever you need done. I feel that I'm knowledgeable and competent enough + that's what I'm here for.
DarkRP Head Administrator | Community Manager
DO NOT PM ME FOR ACHIEVEMENTS. YOU MAY REQUEST THEM HERE:
http://poseidonservers.net/forums/awardr...php?award=

(This post was last modified: Tuesday, 05-12-2017, 12:13 AM by Thatcher.)

If we can change the Forums it will become overall better for the Community. If the Forums could be optimized to become much more user-friendly (Like Imperial Gaming's One) then the Forums could really become much more of a place where the Community can all come together to collectively talk, instead of it just being a place where Staff Applications occur. I'm not saying there aren't any other people who come on just for the banter and to talk, I am saying there are and we should really expand on that.

Here are my few cents on the situation, go with invisioncommunity.com, it is way better, although, everything will be lost, so it may be better to just expand on MyBB and make it better.

(Tuesday, 05-12-2017, 12:10 AM)Cain Wrote: just say you dont know how lol
or allow tyger to do it

no one expects you to be something ur not ( smarttech savvy ), just say you can't and then allow tyger to do it cos he actually knows how
or maybe spook or could actually do it [Image: funny2.png]
You do realize I done 95% of this forum right?
[Image: 7kwWj2N.gif]

(This post was last modified: Tuesday, 05-12-2017, 05:36 PM by Frankie.)

$10 donation that cain or tyger or habib could make these forums 500x better with one hand in half an hour

I want Poseidon forums
I'm a King
HogwartsRP: Ex-Manager
DarkRP: Administrator | Event Coordinator 
Deathrun: Moderator
Murder: Ex-Administrator
SCP Breach: Ex-Administrator
TTT: Veteran
SWRP: Trusted
[Image: R02wsSk.png]
Credit to Perrin for the Signature. 
New-est Man in Blue.