Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

Server Announcement

(Monday, 04-12-2017, 06:19 PM)Ryeboy98 Wrote: So just to be clear the Resistance is going to be one big faction instead of different unorganized groups?

Also with the map changing events, will the civilians be compatible with such an event or will everyone have to be changed to one side or the other if its a war event?

Nah they're divided up in to three factions but are encouraged to work together. With map change events people will be changed to appropriate classes with the event gun.
[Image: izmXwCf.png]
DarkRP ex-TRIAL (i resinged was NOT DEMOTED) and also jailbraek adman super cool also 1943rp head adman hile hitler haha  
credit to aes (jk he a fake-ass nigga)

(This post was last modified: Wednesday, 06-12-2017, 02:22 PM by Thatcher.)

(Monday, 04-12-2017, 06:19 PM)Ryeboy98 Wrote: So just to be clear the Resistance is going to be one big faction instead of different unorganized groups?

Also with the map changing events, will the civilians be compatible with such an event or will everyone have to be changed to one side or the other if its a war event?

The Resistance is split into three groups which can choose to work with each other if they wish, or they can go as a Bandit which can solo raid or work with a group. The Resistance groups are public so anyone may become the leader of this group. These are the resistance classes:

- Bandits (Solo Raiders - can choose to work with a resistance | 2 slots)
- Resistance Leader (Group Leader | 1 slot)
- Resistance (Follows Leader | 7 slots)
- Communist Leader (Group Leader | 1 slot)
- Communist Revolutionary (Follows Leader | 7 Slots)
- MI6 Leader (Group Leader | 1 slot)
- MI6 Solider (Follows Leader | 7 slots)

I hope this helps.

Good work on this one you two. I'm impressed with the dedication you've put into the server, hope it goes well for us xoxo
Idiot guy
really not an idiot guy ~ 

Can't wait for the server to go live but please don't make the weapons overly expensive for the resistance.
Joey

Previous ranks:
Cringe God

Communist Leader hmmmm, I think I found ryeboy's favourite job title already :)
"suck my dick" -lizzy
"my cock is SWOLE" -seb mc
"Ok, beat that meat first ay?" -napoleon
[Image: e0963586e5fb2ff9c7d8a475a7c139b9.gif]

(Monday, 04-12-2017, 06:30 PM)Chris Wrote:

Nah they're divided up in to three factions but are encouraged to work together. With map change events people will be changed to appropriate classes with the event gun.

If you think of any possible useful features for the event gun, let me know. I can also make a different version of my random name generator tool with relevant names. I'm assuming the communists are still German, so I'll make it German and British names.
Least Valuable Player

Lieutenant-Commander Ersatz | SWRP Developer

[Image: 5x3ZxPQ.png]

Currently in New York.

Nice, I can't wait to play on it!
Jailbreak RADman and Soopa smart piccle ricc man
SWRP BEST Shado Clon
"I would date a woman with a half dick" - ExplodeThePenguins

Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.