Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

School Shooting Simulator now open!

(This post was last modified: Tuesday, 28-11-2017, 07:47 PM by Memers.)

(Tuesday, 28-11-2017, 07:11 AM)Superior Jacob Wrote:
(Monday, 27-11-2017, 11:12 PM)Memers Wrote:
(Sunday, 26-11-2017, 05:08 PM)Superior Jacob Wrote:
(Sunday, 26-11-2017, 04:38 PM)Memers Wrote: I asked one of the owners and apparently they only pay $30 or so, not per slots. All of the EU servers are provided by one of the owners friends and the NA ones are like $5 a server.

On that side note, that means its only like 1-3 communities so we keep regular updates, and new original updates will help,

If I am being honest with you pal, I'd really just recommend ceasing development. They just added another 3 US servers and another Aussie server, I made a list.

http://ts.cyrex.io/stats.html
No, they're gamemode is dying, it hasn't updated in ages, and 4 shitty developers are making it... currently the gamemode is that bad, players can spawn after connecting.. no spectating nothing. So I decided to do something sweet, and change my server name to "School Shooter Simulator (AU-02) | Poseidon Edition", players will join and soon learn that that server is better, and it is (more unique and actually fun)

This is one of the most pathetic things I have read in a while. You are literally going to "lure" players onto your server because usually others wouldn't join? What type of community is this? You make out that they are so much worse when all I see is some very childish moves from your side. Their gamemode and servers are clearly fine as that is why they have full servers and yours is empty.

(This post was last modified: Wednesday, 29-11-2017, 08:28 AM by Superior Jacob.)

Alright, time to cease development and make something else (I didnt want to make anyone upset, I was just trying to make something new, better then something else but it got put down by a giant source)

Thanks for replying
Breach Developer | HogwartsRP Developer | School Shooter Developer | 1942 Support
PM me if you need any scripts / have any code issues.