Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

Drug use in modern hiphop

(Wednesday, 06-12-2017, 05:22 PM)LexySummons Wrote: I only do coke and caps, stimulants are good for your cholesterol.

RIP your heart.
[Image: tAQLXoT.gif]

drugs are cool and stuff but ive never done any drugs but i choose to side with drugs since they got clout

i like molly
DarkRP Name: Greg Orange
DarkRP Rank: Trusted
SWRP Name: CT 4318 Yellows
|  Donate  |

[Image: Donator.png]

(This post was last modified: Thursday, 21-12-2017, 09:33 PM by Ezekiel.)

[Image: rKajhZF.jpg]
Were all going to die in the end.

(Thursday, 21-12-2017, 09:33 PM)Ezekiel Wrote: [Image: rKajhZF.jpg]
is the fourth frame a photo of someone showing another woman equality?

(Thursday, 21-12-2017, 09:33 PM)Ezekiel Wrote: [Image: rKajhZF.jpg]

nah because in the future i will be a cyborg and i will live for millions of years and be an intergalactic overlord, transhumanism is the key everything else is a distraction
SCP-Breach: Super Admin
DarkRP Name: Heinz Schmidt
[Image: shrek1-35166.gif]
I have a GIF on my signature I am instantly cool now.

Show ContentI love bionicles, too:
BAD BOY BAD ATTITUDE

Show ContentClick Dis:

(Thursday, 21-12-2017, 10:20 PM)Cain Wrote:
Show ContentI love bionicles, too:

Hahahhahaha HOLY SHIT did not see that

(Thursday, 21-12-2017, 10:32 PM)Ezekiel Wrote: Hahahhahaha HOLY SHIT did not see that

Why create a new account Frank?
Poseidon Servers Murder - Head Admin 
Poseidon Servers Breach  - Developer
Poseidon Servers Bunny Hop - Trusted
Poseidon Servers Murder - Developer

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198392418284
And Yes i know i have a Lolicon as my avatar. Btw it's Yoshino from Date A Live.

(Friday, 22-12-2017, 05:38 AM)Echowolve Wrote:
(Thursday, 21-12-2017, 10:32 PM)Ezekiel Wrote: Hahahhahaha HOLY SHIT did not see that

Why create a new account Frank?

Instead of posting on a topic that's open for discussion about why Frank's created a new forum account, rather pm the user via the forums or steam, common sense prevails.

OT: Drugs aren't good things (~80% of the time), the have the potential to not only destroy your life, but other people that're close to you. That's how I see it and it's my opinion, and I personally stay away from illicit drugs. People have their own reason(s) for doing drugs, some can be stupid, other's you can sort of see where they're coming from if you think open-minded. I'm all for drugs being used for medicinal use, but when coming to recreational use I'm not for it to a small extent. I don't know a whole lot, but I've seen it first hand what it's like to see someones life to have been almost completely taken away from them, and that puts me off from drug related things.
Show ContentSpoiler: