Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

What do you guys friggin frackin want?

(Sunday, 05-11-2017, 10:02 PM)Royalty Free Music Wrote:
(Sunday, 05-11-2017, 09:59 PM)Lcast15 Wrote:
(Sunday, 05-11-2017, 05:13 PM)Pedil Wrote: I also suggest some type of roll the dice or random player chooser feature that would only be available for the guards or warden to see  (kinda like Trivia answers). This woould allow us to do TTT like game modes or something alike where each prisoner has an equal likelyhood of being chosen and they need to explain why they are the terrorist and someone else isnt - note this can already be done manually but isnt as fun when everybody gangs up on the one person (happened to me >:[ )
Say 6 prisoners alive and the chosen prisoner is prisoner number 4, but 5 of the 6 prisoners say it is number 5. All those who got it wrong would be KOS, and let's say admitting to being the terrorist is automatically KOSable. Dunno, seemed like a good idea in my head.

if answer was also echo'd to admins so they can tell that it isnt favoritism sounds cool

And trusteds perhaps

trusted dont get echo'd admin stuff already, although maybe we could integrate into logs for them.

(Sunday, 05-11-2017, 05:13 PM)Pedil Wrote: I also suggest some type of roll the dice or random player chooser feature that would only be available for the guards or warden to see  (kinda like Trivia answers). This woould allow us to do TTT like game modes or something alike where each prisoner has an equal likelyhood of being chosen and they need to explain why they are the terrorist and someone else isnt - note this can already be done manually but isnt as fun when everybody gangs up on the one person (happened to me >:[ )
Say 6 prisoners alive and the chosen prisoner is prisoner number 4, but 5 of the 6 prisoners say it is number 5. All those who got it wrong would be KOS, and let's say admitting to being the terrorist is automatically KOSable. Dunno, seemed like a good idea in my head.

Sounds like a good idea like if you can make a command and let's say it's like !choose and then a number and then that amount of prisoners gets randomly chosen and maybe chosen secretly so only the warden can see.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsK-UlIQDyN7fHaOKuPeh...V_5yAFbZyg]

Cinema: Admin 
DarkRP Name: Boby Black
Jailbreak: Warden+
Been playing Poseidon Servers since November 2013

if answer was also echo'd to admins so they can tell that it isnt favoritism sounds cool

Would there be a way to do it so it only shows in logs so if Admins want to participate in the game they don't have an unfair advantage? Not saying admins can't be trusted, just that it's hard not to use information thrown in front of you (especially during times when there's only one admin on)

BETTER F4 MENU <3
Murder: Admin
Dank RP: Nicola Adams 
Prop Hunt: Ex-Trusted *all staff got demoted*

(Monday, 06-11-2017, 10:13 AM)Pedil Wrote:
(Sunday, 05-11-2017, 05:13 PM)Pedil Wrote: I also suggest some type of roll the dice or random player chooser feature that would only be available for the guards or warden to see  (kinda like Trivia answers). This woould allow us to do TTT like game modes or something alike where each prisoner has an equal likelyhood of being chosen and they need to explain why they are the terrorist and someone else isnt - note this can already be done manually but isnt as fun when everybody gangs up on the one person (happened to me >:[ ) 

Would there be a way to do it so it only shows in logs so if Admins want to participate in the game they don't have an unfair advantage? Not saying admins can't be trusted, just that it's hard not to use information thrown in front of you (especially during times when there's only one admin on)

see problem with logs is the instructions aren't detailed and the existing 'modules' aren't commented (at all). ill see if i can figure out how you're meant to create modules, but no guarantee.

Gibe me supperadminge ty
Steve Harris - Local Furfag Asian
DarkRP: Moderator
Jailbreak: Warden+ (Ex-Admin [I was for like 5 mins, ty Lcast)

Ask me medical or maths related things, I've probably been forced to study it.

(Sunday, 05-11-2017, 10:18 PM)BlackopBob Wrote:

Sounds like a good idea like if you can make a command and let's say it's like !choose and then a number and then that amount of prisoners gets randomly chosen and maybe chosen secretly so only the warden can see.

when was !roll taken off the server
the only forum mod ever permanently banned for realsies [Image: qOzcYPk.png]

(Tuesday, 14-11-2017, 01:37 AM)Multi Wrote:
(Sunday, 05-11-2017, 10:18 PM)BlackopBob Wrote:

when was !roll taken off the server

It wasnt, but i want it to be a seperate feature that only the guards can see that objectively chooses random prisoners based on numbers (ie equal chance)