Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

Polling for a few important suggestions

Lightbulb  (This post was last modified: Tuesday, 10-10-2017, 06:07 PM by Chris.)

This is something that I've been asking around on the server and I want to officially get the community opinion on this. The additional mods that I want to poll you guys on will be listed below. Any mod that receives 8 or more votes I'll put in and if the no vote gets the majority of votes then I wont add any mods in at all. I'll also make a convenient .zip file with all that get voted and put it on the forums to download.

Mods to consider - 
You can vote here

I'm also considering removing Draconic and Wyvern armour/tools from the game. The idea behind this is to bring a bit of variety to the late game and as a nerf considering these are insanely OP in PVE and PVP. Vote on this strawpoll
[Image: izmXwCf.png]
DarkRP ex-TRIAL (i resinged was NOT DEMOTED) and also jailbraek adman super cool 
credit to aes

Note: This update will NOT reset the world. Some of these mods will require you guys to render new chunks but honestly it's not like you guys have breached out that far in the world, it should at worst be a minor inconvenience to do this.
DarkRP ex-TRIAL (i resinged was NOT DEMOTED) and also jailbraek adman super cool 
credit to aes

Can we add equivalent exchange?? It's a great mod and usually goes well with most modpacks.
DarkRP Name: 
Rahj Bhamra

DarkRP Rank: 
Moderator | Event Coordinator

(Wednesday, 11-10-2017, 04:04 PM)Rahj Wrote: Can we add equivalent exchange?? It's a great mod and usually goes well with most modpacks.

It's not updated for 1.10
credit to aes

(Wednesday, 11-10-2017, 04:11 PM)Chris Wrote:
(Wednesday, 11-10-2017, 04:04 PM)Rahj Wrote: Can we add equivalent exchange?? It's a great mod and usually goes well with most modpacks.

It's not updated for 1.10
Oh I just checked, it's only for 1.7.10 :/
DarkRP Name: 
Rahj Bhamra

DarkRP Rank: 
Moderator | Event Coordinator

Also should mention that polling will close on Saturday.
credit to aes

(This post was last modified: Saturday, 14-10-2017, 03:12 PM by Chris.)

Voting closed. BTW I'm also aware people used a VPN on this lma0
credit to aes