Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

Al's Admin Application

~Steam Name(Includes Previous Names): al, al_is_trash, official_smileyg1rl
~Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198269224424
~Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:154479348
~Any Donations? No

~Why you want this rank and what will you do with the extra commands you Receive?: 
A few people have recommended that I apply for admin and I thought that if others think that I am suitable, I may as well give it a shot as I have considered doing so. After playing on this server for a while, I have begun to get tired of people not obeying rules and ruining the game for others. So with admin powers (without abusing them), I will make sure to help inforce server rules.

~ Why do you deserve this rank over other applicants:
Even though I do not have the extra commands that comes with being an admin, I try my best to stop other players from breaking server rules. I believe that being a good and fair admin will make the server more fun and enjoyable for all players.  

~Do you agree to use the rank properly?: Yes, of course

~Current playtime: 3days 15h 44min

-Current warns by AWarn: 15 AWarns

I recommended to her she applied for the role so of course i believe she would be a fitting admin, friendly with originals, and newbies. respects others opinions and wishes and understands the rules. +1

Yesssssssssssssssss you would be an amazing admin +1

on a more serious note She knows the rules and is trusted by most staff. She would be a great part of the team.
EX Murder-Senior Admin

Grrrr

+1 She fits the job :D 
Jail Break: Ex-Trusted 
Dark RP: name - Nicola Adams 
Prop Hunt: EX SICK LAD *2016* 
"Stupid Aboriginal Fuck" - Jeoffry  

"I bath in the Jizz of my enemies" - PoltergeistDildo  

(This post was last modified: Monday, 09-10-2017, 09:46 PM by Echowolve.)

+1 from me, Al is quite active, follows the rules and i believe that she will use the rank to help the server and players on it as a whole.
Murder ~ Senior Admin

Als pretty active as well as a friendly and calm player to talk to, +1
Murder: Ex-Senior-Administrator
Dark rp: Ex-Moderator/Trial Mentor (Hig Ashi)
Star wars: Moderator (Ex-Shock Colonel)
TTT: Trusted

+1, al knows the rules well and has been playing on the server for quite a while so I think she would be a good addition to the staff team.
Murder Head Admin
Actual fuccboi

Accepted
Murder:Manager

Community: Best player ever (duhh)