Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

Trusted App - Jimmin Jawb (locked)

(This post was last modified: Tuesday, 15-08-2017, 05:36 PM by CARROT_.)

Hoesntly he made a mistake the first time but he has build up the courage to post again and he does got a lot to learn but I believe he is trustworthy. +1
Darkrp: Barry Allen | Trusted
Breach: Ex-admin
StarwarsRP: Admin | Navy sub-lieutenant CARROT
Jailbreak: Wardenplus / if it's even a rank

(Tuesday, 15-08-2017, 05:36 PM)CARROT_ Wrote: Hoesntly he made a mistake the first time but he has build up the courage to post again and he does got a lot to learn but I believe he is trustworthy. +1

That's not courage, thats not wanting all those -1's.
He advertised when it is clearly a dumb move, he brought it upon himself.
[Image: mMn6GKJ.png]

(Tuesday, 15-08-2017, 06:08 PM)Alpha Matt Wrote:
(Tuesday, 15-08-2017, 05:36 PM)CARROT_ Wrote: Hoesntly he made a mistake the first time but he has build up the courage to post again and he does got a lot to learn but I believe he is trustworthy. +1

That's not courage, thats not wanting all those -1's.
He advertised when it is clearly a dumb move, he brought it upon himself.

it really about they way u see it.
Darkrp: Barry Allen | Trusted
Breach: Ex-admin
StarwarsRP: Admin | Navy sub-lieutenant CARROT
Jailbreak: Wardenplus / if it's even a rank

deleted previous reply to show this:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...creenshots
(i'm too lazy to actually put images in so i am linking my steam screenshot page)
he went mayor, built an autistic base that blocked off the jail cells and went afk in a room locked by a keypad.

[Image: mMn6GKJ.png]

You can't -1 twice and I wasn't afk, I was building

(This post was last modified: Wednesday, 16-08-2017, 06:37 PM by Baj.)

He can provide additional evidence to -1, although editing his reply would be preferable I too make that mistake.

Whilst I do find that you're a very friendly and dedicated person. You really need to work on your knowledge of the rules and put more obvious RP in your killing reasons. -1 until you work on this.
I blow money like the dudes I blow who give me it

(This post was last modified: Wednesday, 16-08-2017, 07:04 PM by Lacross Memeston.)

Literally 30 seconds ago you were just warned for randomly shooting another cop a few times and your response was that it was a meme, nice.

Edit: A few minutes have now passed and you've walked up to Jack Bhamra's text screen and metagamed to figure out it's his, we talked to you about how you can't do that and you tried to argue back saying he can't do it in the first place. He stated he was vandalizing, etc. and you chose to slam a few signs on the PD yourself as a cop saying just the word "jew". Stop being immature my dude.

Edit again: And a few minutes later a hitman approaches me OOC and asks if I've ever threatened your life because you placed a hit on me, jesus dude calm down I never said that I talked to you OOC about how you're breaking the rules and with an app up it's a bad idea. We had the sit turns out it was for 'OOC reasons'. During the sit you tried to dump the blame off on the hitman aswell, whom was confused since he claims you were lying in the sit about changing your reasons so you got in less trouble, you wild kid.
[Image: 1o2IeHx.png]
DarkRP:
Moderator (11-04-2017 - 25-05-2017)
Administrator/Trial Mentor (25-05-2017 - 12-07-2017)

(Saturday, 12-08-2017, 04:29 PM)Zovio Wrote: ~steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198360000279
~Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:199867275
~DarkRP RP name: Jimmin Jawb
~Why you want this rank:
I believe I deserve this rank because I play late at night and early in the morning 
if I can and this being the time admins usually aren't on, I 
can make sure people aren't breaking rules.
If people were to break rules I would go through
 the required consequences and then follow up 
with an admin when I come online. 
I am still a little fresh to Poseidon Servers and 
I try my best not to break any rules but I occasionally 
will refer to a staff member for information on an issueOver the past 

few weeks I have been playing GMOD and DarkRP a lot more than the past and would love to expand my knowledge. 
I understand that you need to discuss kicks, bans and demotes over OOC. I may not be mature but I love base building and I am
donato
r to the server because the server is great and deserves the help. Me getting trusted would allow me to

make better bases and help the community against rule breakers. 

~Do you agree to use the tools(adv dupe, light, etc) that come with this rank properly?: YES DEFINITELY

-AdvanceDupe: Would use to copy base designs for cartel, mafia, thief,  etc.

-Lights: Will use to make my creations look better or better illuminated

-Vote Kick/Ban: Only ever use when no staff are on and it is required

-Clear Decals:
 Probably won't use as I won't need it

help us save the galvao birds

note - I did take this format from Napoleon and I did ask him prior to writing this.

Thank you for taking your time to review my application. Don't be afraid to +1 or -1 me but just explain why you did!
-Zovio (Jimmin Jawb)

EDIT - Hello Everyone! Just a quick update, I would really like this promotion so i am changing my mood in the community. i will be trying to enforce the rules and such and not breaking any. i would appreciate if someone would monitor me so i do get a good rep.

EDIT 2 - Quitting server so disreguard this post until i'm back (if i do come back)

(This post was last modified: Wednesday, 16-08-2017, 07:59 PM by Baj.)

In that case, locked. Message me or another forum mod/admin privately if you'd like this changed.
I blow money like the dudes I blow who give me it