Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

Higs Mod app

(This post was last modified: Sunday, 13-08-2017, 09:50 PM by Higashi.)

I quoted a sentence from his comment and all I wanted was the response, the first part was what I wanted, the second part is just a bit overkill IMO

The past is the past IMO
(I was fixing up my reply but ok)
Dark rp: Ex-Moderator/Trial Mentor
Murder: Senior-Administrator

>rapes child
>one year later sentenced to life in prison
>THE PAST IS THE PAST BRO COME ON
[Image: izmXwCf.png]
DarkRP ex-TRIAL (i resinged was NOT DEMOTED)
credit to aes

+1, calm guy, knows the rules and IMO is staff material.
The List of Hamad Bar00d (protege of Bowser and Jar00d)

"The Power Couple"- Get triggered instantly and defend each other all the time and make up shit to not get in trouble, and act like goody two shoes in front of management

(Sunday, 13-08-2017, 09:49 PM)Higashi Wrote: I quoted a sentence from his comment and all I wanted was the response, the first part was what I wanted, the second part is just a bit overkill IMO

The past is the past IMO
(I was fixing up my reply but ok)

You said "if I even said that", I was just showing you the evidence that you were saying that, the rest is still entirely relevant though, 1 month is literally no time at all lmao
[Image: em1rGur.gif]

DarkRP: Ex-Administrator / Trial Mentor
Last Stand: Trusted

(This post was last modified: Sunday, 13-08-2017, 10:23 PM by Cain.)

Keep it on topic. So, stop arguing. Lol
TTT:  Manager
Show ContentClick Dis:

(This post was last modified: Monday, 14-08-2017, 06:59 AM by M3 is bby.)

I'll put it simply, you are infact somewhat immature (as well as myself), this however would generally result in a -1, but I do think you would be a fine moderator. You show your capabilities whenever you are on, you interact with some regulars as well as new members whom join the Poseidon TTT base. Your tendency to argue can get quite out of hand, and therefore I'm gonna give a Neutral.
I believe these are easy habits to work on, if you intend on going for the moderator position, I suggest you work hard and show your contribution to the server. I'm keeping my eye on you.

Sincerely, the greatest hentai god. <3

TTT: ModMinge- (Resigned)

I personally don't see enough of the qualities that you/others critisised when you are in-game. I see you helping people out where you can and you know the rules pretty well. Also you are/have been staff elsewhere/previously.

+1
how2staff TTT servers

[Image: zwrBbxo.jpg]

Denied.

While you show good intent and have past experiences with staffing servers, not only is your activity not very strong, but there are some core issues such as patience and maturity that need to be worked on in order for you to be more suitable for staff here on TTT.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Thank you for applying, and I look forward to seeing you in game.
TTT:  Manager
Show ContentClick Dis: