Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

Transexuals may not be employed in the US Military

(This post was last modified: Friday, 28-07-2017, 06:32 PM by Jar00d.)

(Friday, 28-07-2017, 05:13 PM)Habib Sharp Wrote: Well, black people are more likely to be murderers and criminals but they don't ban all black people from the military. They just pick the ones that aren't murderers and criminals, so arguably the same should apply for trannies.

nigga, to me they all gonna be criminals in the future but yeah get em when they young though. Just remember boys, niggers gonna nig.

Also we all know the Consul just made a new account because he doesn't want new members of the community to see how autistic he really is from his posts. Judging from his responses on this thread, his plan ain't working.
[Image: FKAdimr.jpg]

I'm pretty sure consul deleted his account because he is too cool for poseidon, you are obviously jealous of his cunning wit and edgy opinions

I think its because he want to -1 osama again Xd
DarkRP Name: Goku Popcoin/Obama Trump
DarkRP Rank: Trusted     

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqwL7GnxiI0]

>Transexuals arnt allowed in US Military
>Gay people are allowed in US Military
>Transexuals are traps
>This means traps aren't gay

Donald Trump is a fucking genius
I made SWRP and I'll kill it too
Click this to view the list------>      The List of Bowser      <------ Click this to view the list
The Current Poseidon World Heavyweight Champion

very original bowser it's not like we all saw the 4chan screenshot on facebook or anything

(Saturday, 29-07-2017, 12:17 AM)Habib Sharp Wrote: very original bowser it's not like we all saw the 4chan screenshot on facebook or anything

Bowser copying a joke he saw online? NEVER
[Image: izmXwCf.png]
DarkRP ex-TRIAL (i resinged was NOT DEMOTED)
credit to aes

Aye trans boiz (and grillz i guess) can still serve for now, its not an official law or anything just yet. Good ol' donaldo putting up premature independent tweets.

Also wanted to point out that I myself don't endorse the 'decision' but i can certainly see the sense in it. Not my country so idgaf, Aussies are too concerned about what Pauline Fucking Hanson is doing to muslims.

the 4chaner was originally me follow me on 4chan bigpenisnibba
I made SWRP and I'll kill it too
Click this to view the list------>      The List of Bowser      <------ Click this to view the list
The Current Poseidon World Heavyweight Champion

(Thursday, 27-07-2017, 09:06 PM)exosus Wrote:
(Thursday, 27-07-2017, 08:45 PM)Prior Wrote:
(Thursday, 27-07-2017, 08:38 PM)exosus Wrote: I don't understand how you think this is "good" in any form of way
Dumb my post because you disagree with me, there is a 'Disagree' reaction for a reason.

Well, it's stupid to allow mentally ill people in the military. And it's fair enough, hence why you need medical requirements to enter the the military because if you have bad health, it's going to be more money for the government that can be used for other stuff. Hormone Pill's are just unnecessary and expensive.

Tfw you get angre over a reaction

You're clearly a transphobic retard, transgender people are not mentally ill, where the fuck did that come from? Being a transgender individual does not automatically mean you have "bad health", you can be completely healthy, physically and mentally as a transgender individual, just because they're changing their sex does not mean they have bad health, on another note hormone pills aren't unnecessary as you point them out to be, they have a wide range of benefits for others, not just transgender individuals, if somebody lacks testosterone or estrogen so to speak, pills containing that hormone could be prescribed to balance out the imbalance, (go educate yourself on estrogen and testosterone if you have no clue what they are) 

Outta here transphobic retard

e d u c a t e y o u r s e l f b e f o r e y o u p o s t

You're actually fucking retarded if you don't think they need help mentally and suffer from gender dysphoria. People always say that they are finally happy with themselves post-op, but statistics show that the only point in history that has had the same suicide rate as post-op trans people are the Jews under Nazi rule. That is fucking mind boggling to even fathom and to let those people in without mental help is the equivalent of flushing the US military down the shitter.

(This post was last modified: Saturday, 12-08-2017, 11:06 PM by Multi.)

(Friday, 11-08-2017, 11:07 AM)Gaz Wrote:
(Thursday, 27-07-2017, 09:06 PM)exosus Wrote:
(Thursday, 27-07-2017, 08:45 PM)Prior Wrote:
(Thursday, 27-07-2017, 08:38 PM)exosus Wrote: I don't understand how you think this is "good" in any form of way
Dumb my post because you disagree with me, there is a 'Disagree' reaction for a reason.

Well, it's stupid to allow mentally ill people in the military. And it's fair enough, hence why you need medical requirements to enter the the military because if you have bad health, it's going to be more money for the government that can be used for other stuff. Hormone Pill's are just unnecessary and expensive.

Tfw you get angre over a reaction

You're clearly a transphobic retard, transgender people are not mentally ill, where the fuck did that come from? Being a transgender individual does not automatically mean you have "bad health", you can be completely healthy, physically and mentally as a transgender individual, just because they're changing their sex does not mean they have bad health, on another note hormone pills aren't unnecessary as you point them out to be, they have a wide range of benefits for others, not just transgender individuals, if somebody lacks testosterone or estrogen so to speak, pills containing that hormone could be prescribed to balance out the imbalance, (go educate yourself on estrogen and testosterone if you have no clue what they are) 

Outta here transphobic retard

e d u c a t e y o u r s e l f b e f o r e y o u p o s t

You're actually fucking retarded if you don't think they need help mentally and suffer from gender dysphoria. People always say that they are finally happy with themselves post-op, but statistics show that the only point in history that has had the same suicide rate as post-op trans people are the Jews under Nazi rule. That is fucking mind boggling to even fathom and to let those people in without mental help is the equivalent of flushing the US military down the shitter.

I'd really love to see the sources on this tbqh. Transgenderism is a medical condition, yes, and that alone is fair grounds for not being allowed to serve (They discriminate on alot more medical things). But to cite trans individuals as "those people" is evident of either being uninformed on what the dealio actually is, or just not giving a shit but still wanting to spout your verbal garbage anyway. If a transgender individual is of fighting capability, and has passed the relevant screenings for psychological stability (I'd also like to point out here, rather, that you're claim that HRT causes more suicide rates is based on misinterpretation of the only study into this area) then there is really no reason that the individual is unfit for service. 

There are issues on morale which cannot be ignored for other service people however, but if many militaries around the world (including Australia) allow for trans service members, then I fail to see how allowing their presence in the armed forces is equivalent to "flushing the US military down the shitter"; unless you're implying that the US military is the only capable defence force in the world?