Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

TS Icons

(This post was last modified: Wednesday, 21-06-2017, 02:59 PM by Tyger.)

(Wednesday, 21-06-2017, 11:16 AM)Juvare Wrote:
(Wednesday, 21-06-2017, 09:19 AM)Tyger Wrote: I would be open for this but I'm not a fan of the cartoony look
What would you suggest to fix/alter the 'cartoony look'? Tried to make the icons consistent, including having outer borders that are roughly the same colour as the Poseidon forums, including the names of different staff ranks (Hence Owner is purple, Senior Staff is red, etc). Is it the colour blend that stands out too much? The letter font?

I'm pretty sure what's giving me the vibe is just the colour blend as you stated. It seems more detailed than it really needs to be but it's really good regardless. Also what Freaky stated, that would look nice.

One thing that really stands out me (in a good way) is the way the donator icon is. It's different from the rest and definitely seems like something some people would donate for, aesthetic wise.
DarkRP - Head Administrator | Community Manager | TS Owner
Ban Report  |  Ban Appeal  |  Donate  |
Garry's Mod - Mapper

(This post was last modified: Wednesday, 21-06-2017, 06:59 PM by Juvare.)

Updated Icons - Okay with most of them, with the exception of the Donator Icon - prefer the original, but used the colour specified by @Freaky.
Also, might update the whole set so that they have less of a colour blend in accordance with @Tyger's recommendation.
[Image: SevaqfC.png]

EDIT: This is a contrast between having High blend Vs Low blend in the icon; Also has different 'thickness' borders. People's thoughts about this?
[Image: 3JKulwv.png]

(Wednesday, 21-06-2017, 06:24 PM)Juvare Wrote: Updated Icons - Okay with most of them, with the exception of the Donator Icon - prefer the original, but used the colour specified by @Freaky.
Also, might update the whole set so that they have less of a colour blend in accordance with @Tyger's recommendation.
[Image: SevaqfC.png]

That looks a lot better, Maybe donator could be a star, similar to servers chat tags n such.
TTT:  Manager
ℐⓄℛƱℳ  ꟿꝊⅆ
Come play TTT and receive your free PS points by using referral code: shethiccaf

Show ContentClick Dis:

There are 2 admin ranks: Game Admin and Admin
[Image: 1oOrua0.png]
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(Thursday, 22-06-2017, 12:34 PM)Sam Wrote: There are 2 admin ranks: Game Admin and Admin

Could use the green as Game Admin, Orange as normal admin? Also created a blue Admin one, which could be used for either

(Wednesday, 21-06-2017, 02:30 PM)Freaky Wrote: looks gucci but would like color changed probs welcome back btw

Manager - Same color as senior staff (Red)
Admin - Orange (225, 128, 0)
Operator rename to Moderator making letter "M" - Blue (0, 128, 255)
Donator change to a gold background (255, 215, 0)

it would make much more sense if they were the same colours as the forums or vice versa
shadow clone head sargent

(Thursday, 22-06-2017, 04:37 PM)Frankie Wrote:
(Wednesday, 21-06-2017, 02:30 PM)Freaky Wrote: looks gucci but would like color changed probs welcome back btw

Manager - Same color as senior staff (Red)
Admin - Orange (225, 128, 0)
Operator rename to Moderator making letter "M" - Blue (0, 128, 255)
Donator change to a gold background (255, 215, 0)

it would make much more sense if they were the same colours as the forums or vice versa

Yeah, Poseidon = dark blue white and grey, colours of the ocean. I mean maybe the colours could be a or sleek modern style of grey, blur, dark blue and white. Idk just thoughts m8
TTT:  Manager
ℐⓄℛƱℳ  ꟿꝊⅆ
Come play TTT and receive your free PS points by using referral code: shethiccaf

Show ContentClick Dis:

bump yes pls
DarkRP - Head Administrator | Community Manager | TS Owner
Ban Report  |  Ban Appeal  |  Donate  |
Garry's Mod - Mapper

Yes please mum