Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Login with Steam   Create Account  

dedicated music bot suggestion also give me owner

(This post was last modified: Monday, 05-06-2017, 07:46 PM by Tyger.)

(Monday, 05-06-2017, 07:41 PM)Lcast15 Wrote:
(Monday, 05-06-2017, 07:36 PM)Tyger Wrote:
(Monday, 05-06-2017, 07:32 PM)Lcast15 Wrote: SinusBot works fine? Just make SinusBot use an older version of TS and kachow you have a music bot.

You can't connect to our TS on the latest TS version required to run sinusbot.

working fine for me?
[Image: bot.png]

[Image: JusdcFy.png]

[Image: GAzWHil.png]

What Version are you running on TS? Regardless, you can't use it on the latest version according to this. Having a dedicated music bot would still be better imo. It doesn't require anyone to launch it when they come on since it's hosted on the dedi.
DarkRP - Head Administrator | Community Administrator
|  Ban Report  |  Ban Appeal  |  Donate  |

(Monday, 05-06-2017, 07:26 PM)Tyger Wrote:
(Monday, 05-06-2017, 07:21 PM)Benji Brah Wrote: The ear rape from aes and lui is enough

It would be monitored by yours truly. Only PROPER music.

Minecraft music is the only proper music
Fuck you
Steam

(Monday, 05-06-2017, 07:44 PM)Tyger Wrote:
(Monday, 05-06-2017, 07:41 PM)Lcast15 Wrote:
(Monday, 05-06-2017, 07:36 PM)Tyger Wrote:
(Monday, 05-06-2017, 07:32 PM)Lcast15 Wrote: SinusBot works fine? Just make SinusBot use an older version of TS and kachow you have a music bot.

You can't connect to our TS on the latest TS version required to run sinusbot.

working fine for me?

[Image: JusdcFy.png]

What Version are you running on TS? Regardless, you can't use it on the latest version according to this. Having a dedicated music bot would still be better imo. It doesn't require anyone to launch it when they come on since it's hosted on the dedi.

the bot's running on 3.0.19.3

opening a bot clientside seems like a better deal than paying money to avoid doing that and having a little more uptime.

if you really wanted to, you could try install sinusbot to dedicated server with old version of TS and just have the 2 instances, that would avoid the button pressing and cost.
"minecraft is gay" - ExplodeThePenguins
"Improve your App and yourself." - Napolean
"2319" - Ryeboy98
[Image: orangedaddy.gif]

(This post was last modified: Monday, 05-06-2017, 07:56 PM by Tyger.)

(Monday, 05-06-2017, 07:52 PM)Lcast15 Wrote: if you really wanted to, you could try install sinusbot to dedicated server with old version of TS and just have the 2 instances, that would avoid the button pressing and cost.

That's another easy option, I don't disagree with this but money also is no where near any sort of a problem. But either way, running it that way also works. Editing OP.

Accepted by me xd