Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

darkrp ban appeal
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 06:04 PM by jack mateream.)

Steam name:mr bich man

~ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126543711
~ Game mode:darkRP
~ RP Name: jack mateream

~ Ban Reason:alt account
~ Banned by:?
~ Length of ban:permaban
~ Your Evidence i do not have an alt account i don't know why i was suspected of having an alt account i don't know how to prove i  don't have an alt account but i do not.
~ Reason you want to be unbanned: i love this server and i really want to play on it again.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 06:38 PM by Jamie.)

there is no way you could have been falsely banned, you tried to connect with an alt while you were banned..

(08-12-2018, 06:37 PM)Jamie Wrote: there is no way you could have been falsely banned, you tried to connect with an alt while you were banned
can you tell me why you think i have an alt because i do not have one.

well Jack, if you get banned perm from the console, it means you have an alt.

[Image: Majin_Sig_V1.png]

Credit: Hinzy_

(08-12-2018, 07:08 PM)Majin Goo Wrote: well Jack, if you get banned perm from the console, it means you have an alt.

what do you mean by if you get banned perm from the console
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 07:27 PM by Rahj.)

So if you get banned for whatever reason on DarkRP and then try to log into another steam account and join the server, you’ll be automatically banned for attempting to bypass a ban. Unless one of your family members or friends has access to a steam account family shared with yours or related (pre sure fam share is included) and has attempted to join then I’m not sure it’s possible to be banned falsely unless someone has done it manually.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

[Image: Rahj_Sig_V4.png]

(08-12-2018, 07:26 PM)Rahj Wrote: So if you get banned for whatever reason on DarkRP and then try to log into another steam account and join the server, you’ll be automatically banned for attempting to bypass a ban. Unless one of your family members or friends has access to a steam account family shared with yours or related (pre sure fam share is included) and has attempted to join then I’m not sure it’s possible to be banned falsely unless someone has done it manually.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

ok thank you rahj but i have not tried to bypass the ban and i don't have a secend steam account so how do i prove to you that im tellinng the truth

(08-12-2018, 07:31 PM)jack mateream Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 07:26 PM)Rahj Wrote: So if you get banned for whatever reason on DarkRP and then try to log into another steam account and join the server, you’ll be automatically banned for attempting to bypass a ban. Unless one of your family members or friends has access to a steam account family shared with yours or related (pre sure fam share is included) and has attempted to join then I’m not sure it’s possible to be banned falsely unless someone has done it manually.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

ok thank you rahj but i have not tried to bypass the ban and i don't have a secend steam account so how do i prove to you that im tellinng the truth

All good man, well this isn’t up to me (up to bat/tyger). Although, myself or another staff member can check your ban and see the original account that was banned (I think anyone with elevated access (tcadmin) should check since they can find it easier instead of us trying to find links from one steam acc to the other etc) then conclude from there (whether it’s related to your account, family sharing, under same ip etc). 

Your best option is to wait for bat/tyger/jimmy to respond to this as they are the ones who are making the decision and have permission to check this stuff. I can only do so much. Other than that good luck, if you are lying though this will most likely be denied (just letting you know, not accusing you man). Also try to remember, maybe you’ve forgotten because it’s not likely we get ban appeals like this one.

[Image: Rahj_Sig_V4.png]

(08-12-2018, 07:37 PM)Rahj Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 07:31 PM)jack mateream Wrote:

Correct me if I’m wrong.

All good man, well this isn’t up to me (up to bat/tyger). Although, myself or another staff member can check your ban and see the original account that was banned (I think anyone with elevated access (tcadmin) should check since they can find it easier instead of us trying to find links from one steam acc to the other etc) then conclude from there (whether it’s related to your account, family sharing, under same ip etc). 

Your best option is to wait for bat/tyger/jimmy to respond to this as they are the ones who are making the decision and have permission to check this stuff. I can only do so much. Other than that good luck, if you are lying though this will most likely be denied (just letting you know, not accusing you man). Also try to remember, maybe you’ve forgotten because it’s not likely we get ban appeals like this one.

thanks for your help man
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 07:54 PM by Jimmy.)

Hey mate,

I've just checked your ban in the data and it seems like you were banned by an admin not by console. Reason being, "Reban | Alt Account". The admin you were banned by was Barry Allen.

You'll have to wait for Barry Allen to respond so we know what your main account was banned for, unless of course, it was an accident. I'll get in touch with him if I can to get this sorted out.

However, @Bat may decide just to unban you.

DarkRP Developer