Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Bubba Bubusha - Trusted Application

Steam Name(Includes Previous Names): ÐÆØÑ previously known as: Nyarlathotep, Sato-San, That Dick Slaine.

RPName: Bubba Bubusha

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087341457/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63537864

Any Donations?: No not as of yet.

Why you want this rank: I usually avoid signing onto anything for benefits i.e forums and what not due to them usually selling contact information
to third parties and getting spammed. However building without stacker tool is in a word painful. So much so i'm willing to take the risk.

What will you do with the extra tools & commands that you receive?: Ideally i would use them to build a gun store to my high standards before the server crashes. That
or i would tinker with wiremod to make clubs have a working disco ball. That's always fun. Or maybe i will make another ridiculous rp building like the church of scientology, The Asylum or Club ToXin.

Do you agree to use the tools(adv dupe, light, etc) that come with this rank properly?: Yes of course.

(08-12-2018, 01:21 PM)Echo3611 Wrote: -1 You have Minged Numerous Times even to the point of Spamming Props. Even just now you Mugged me on the middle of the street

You got any proof of this?

DarkRP: Moderator 
Name: Admiral Thrawn

I hate when I sign up to Poseidon forums and I start getting advertisements for bat’s favourite brand of haemorrhoid cream

written by yuki

+1 | He is a great roleplayer, He is also able to build very well, and all round he is a really nice guy | long story short he deserves this!

[Image: qG5fdKE.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 07:27 PM by Renata Bliss.)

Bubba is approachable and relaxed. I've never witnessed him behave to disrupt another's roleplay experience.

He is a proactive roleplayer and builds things well. I think his calm demeanor would be suited to the commands Trusted are given.

• Sometimes a person is so hard to grasp, that you will mistake their complexity for deceit. 
  • Be humble knowing that you'd drown before you learn to tread water; yet it does not count as swimming.
  • If offended by another's lack of reasoning; do not be hypocritical, utilise your own.