Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Carl Walker's Trusted Application
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 03:55 PM by Carl Walker. Edit Reason: Couldn't see text )

~Steam Name(Includes Previous Names): Baked Bean, Suity Boi, Moisty Miner
~RPName: Carl Walker
~Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043148639/
~Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:-2147426514
~Any Donations? No

~Why you want this rank: [50-100+ Words] I would like the rank as trusted as I would find it easier to build with some of the tools. I would also like to get the jobs that the trusted get as well as the donors but I am unable to donate. I have been on this server since early 2018 (April I'm pretty sure)

~What will you do with the extra tools & commands that you receive?: [25-50+ Words] With the extra commands and tools with the trusted role, I would build bases, support the server and not annoy other players with lights and spawn massive bases with more than 35 people

~Do you agree to use the tools(adv dupe, light, etc) that come with this rank properly?: Yes

-1, you only have 15 hours on the server + I’ve never seen you. I’ll +1 you when you have 3 days and if you’re a good player.

Armenians of Poseidon
Donator

(08-11-2018, 04:58 PM)narry warren Wrote: -1, you only have 15 hours on the server + I’ve never seen you. I’ll +1 you when you have 3 days and if you’re a good player.

-1. Agreed. While 3d is still a rule of thumb, it's still a great idea to let the community get to know you and your trustworthiness before you apply.

Who Said That?

Didn't I ban you yesterday for FFRP x 2, NHTRP and something else?

Regardless -1, you don't have enough hours and you are quite infrequently on...

Dark RP Name: Vera Rixon 
Dark RP Rank: Moderator

It's not nazism if there's a panda...

-1 recently banned by Vera, and I've never seen you.

[Image: 8EqAIyMui5Sx-X4iMYqNLDs-bxUrs0_0K8W0Ksp1...zK1UEHLUPd]