Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

How to respond to applications *the right way*
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 07:52 AM by Jamie.)

So it seems that the time is ripe for this thread to be reposted (it got deleted by a pesky forum mod) because clearly you imbeciles don’t learn.
Credit to tyger for making the Original Thread

Quote:Neutral, I haven’t seen you on

This is single handedly one of the most autistic things to say on an application. Think about it, if you haven’t seen the person before, you don’t have any knowledge about them, so you shouldn’t even be posting on the thread anyways.

At the very least, give a valid reason for posting a +/-/neutral on an application, instead of something that shows your ignorance. For example: 

Say John decides to make an app (doesn’t matter what for), he’s never played before but he posts it anyway. Immediately, some wretch decides to post on it for ez post count, and says

“Neutral never seen you before”
Now John knows it’s dumb because there are many ways for someone to not have seen someone (different times played for one) but then an intelligent person comes along, and posts:

“Hi John, thanks for applying, but judging from your gametracker it seems that you have an incredibly low playtime on the server, so we need to gauge your trustworthiness while you’re on, so if you could be more active that’s would be nice”

See how much nicer and more useful that sounds? And it’s also Nic because most of the time, a response like that will stop other dregs of humanity from posting the same thing as reply 1.

So please spread the word, don’t delete the thread, and be smart thanks.
Edit: this doesn’t only apply to darkrp as well,  it’s for all servers. (But I’m not supposed to post in any universal categories so eh)

When did someone post neutral to mine?

OT: agree with this fully. Someone pin this.

Who Said That?

It would be nice if people could leave threads the way I make them, but nooooooo.

[Image: Zero_Sig_V1.png]

Neutral, I haven’t really seen you on that much, but I’ll change to a +1/-1 when I do.

[Image: 3wN9VQ7.png]

(08-11-2018, 11:48 AM)Yuki Wrote: Neutral, I haven’t really seen you on that much, but I’ll change to a +1/-1 when I do.

[Image: Vlad_Sig_V1.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 12:09 PM by Zero.)

This is a serious thread, so don’t bring your shitposting here.
@Jamie

[Image: Zero_Sig_V1.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 06:30 PM by Alpha Matt.)

All of these were posted on darkRP trusted apps

Show ContentSpoiler:

+1 is good rper

DEATHRUN: EX-ADMIN
MURDER: EX-SUPER ADMIN
BHOP: EX-TRUSTED (SORTA)
HIDDEN: EX-MODERATOR (SORTA)
POSEIDON: EX-DONATOR ($210!)

(08-11-2018, 12:09 PM)Zero Wrote: This is a serious thread, so don’t bring your shitposting here.
@Jamie

I changed the title so it would be easily weeded out against the mass of shit in this forum.