Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

KingJasper's trusted application

~Steam Name: King Jasper

~RPName: Jasper Nyx

~Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KingJasper/

~Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:49346057

~Any Donations? No

~Why you want this rank: Mostly for the Dupe's and the ability to use vote commands I have been on the server at peak hours and off hours and had some small problems with mod response time as a result of too many problems coming up at once being able to in some way mitigate these problems would be a huge help to me and the people who play at the same time as me of which I know a few regular's it's not often a problem but it only needs to happen once to stick out I guess in regards to dupes I have seen some cool ones that other people on the server have used for different ideas and little event's that well a blast to be a part of and it would be nice to bring some of the unique ones I have to use as well it would also mean less time spent building and more time spend RP'ing I'm not a fan of messy bases but I don't want to spend half the time I play on a server building just to have to do it all again next time.

~What will you do with the extra tools & commands that you receive?: Pull some of my old dupes to use for small entertainment points or to facilitate a decent but not impossible challenge for a raid (I like a good raid even if I lose) and for removing AFK's or other problem players to try reduce the impact that have on other people.

~Do you agree to use the tools(adv dupe, light, etc) that come with this rank properly?: Yes and I know when to kull a dupe.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 08:39 PM by narry warren.)

-1 Only saw you once this entire week, plus you only have 1.7 days on the server according to GameTracker. You need a minimum of 3 days, so continue playing, contribute in OOC and prove yourself worthy of this rank.

Armenians of Poseidon
Donator
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 09:12 PM by John Cologne.)

(08-10-2018, 08:28 PM)narry warren Wrote: -1 Only saw you once this entire week, plus you only have 1.7 days on the server according to GameTracker. You need a minimum of 3 days, so continue playing, contribute in OOC and prove yourself worthy of this rank.

While that's only a rule of thumb, I'm still going to agree with you based the fact that I've only seen you once in a long time.

Who Said That?

+1,he might not have much time on the server, but he’s certainly more fun to play with than people with 20x that time

[Image: qG5fdKE.png]

-1 Not that much time on the server, and you have not been active for ages.

[Image: 8EqAIyMui5Sx-X4iMYqNLDs-bxUrs0_0K8W0Ksp1...zK1UEHLUPd]

that would be because the time was reset when the new timer was used

(08-11-2018, 05:57 PM)KingJasper Wrote: that would be because the time was reset when the new timer was used

My counter currently has 2 days, but it says I've been playing for over 1 week since the database crash. The numbers don't lie.

Armenians of Poseidon
Donator

+1 is one of the best lads around, seen him on the server a fair bit and knows his stuff.

Rivers Cuomo

DarkRP: Trusted