Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Application for trusted - DeadassBogan
Star 

Steam Name - DeadassBogan, Previous GassyAustralian
My Rp name is: Johnathius Wickleson
Mr Profile page: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201987336/
Steam ID: 76561198201987336
No donations yet but when I get a job I soon will. (I'm 15)

I want the rank of trusted because I notice that admins get off quite early compared to when I play and the server has no admins currently on. I want trusted so I can use the abilities & tools I will obtain to make the server more enjoyable, especially to new players. My first experience on darkrp was Poseidon and it provided a great experience, and now I would like to give back to the community.

I plan on learning how to use these tools, (first server RP remember) then use them properly to provide myself and other players a fun time.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 05:07 PM by John Cologne.)

I'd recommend you read the trusted rules first. 

OT: Neutral, i'd have to see you more to make a comment.

Who Said That?
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 08:49 PM by McDaddyx.)

(08-10-2018, 05:03 PM)DeadassBogan Wrote: Steam Name - DeadassBogan, Previous GassyAustralian
My Rp name is: Johnathius Wickleson
Mr Profile page: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201987336/
Steam ID: 76561198201987336
No donations yet but when I get a job I soon will. (I'm 15)

I want the rank of trusted because I notice that admins get off quite early compared to when I play and the server has no admins currently on. I want trusted so I can use the abilities & tools I will obtain to make the server more enjoyable, especially to new players. My first experience on darkrp was Poseidon and it provided a great experience, and now I would like to give back to the community.

I plan on learning how to use these tools, (first server RP remember) then use them properly to provide myself and other players a fun time.

Deadass bogan, is my friend, and has introduced me to dark rp. He has taught me about the rules and how failrp and all of that sort works. He has also helped me learn how to do the jobs and money print which has helped me out significantly .

Neutral, I've never seen you before.

[Image: 8EqAIyMui5Sx-X4iMYqNLDs-bxUrs0_0K8W0Ksp1...zK1UEHLUPd]